• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
OK, Charizard, retrieve the Cookie half!
*1 hour of searching later*
Yes! I'll put it in a box with scary faces and locks on it.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
I appear to you out of the shadows and take the cookie.
I then put the cookie shards and sell them to buy a new poison cookie. I hide it in a box with smiley faces, scary fraces, locks, keypad locks, fingerprint locks, retina sensors, voice code locks, and a force field that can only be opened by a lick from me. Also, the box is carbon/titanium/steel/Crispy Cheese n' Weiners. I HAS TEH COOKIE IN A BOX SAFER THAN A RUSSIAN BANK!!!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Ninten* killed my decoy.When I said " I got the cookie! " on my previous post,it was actually fake.I give the cookie to Shadow Link.Just remember,Shadow Link can disguise.So don't destroy somebody!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I use my telepathy to locate the real cookie and make it magically warp into my hands. I then destroy all fake cookies that exist. I have the real cookie.

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Um, the cookie in this game is the last possible cookie on earth, and there are no ingredients left to make another one... Check the first post... :/

Anyway, I summon Valefor, have him attack Norm with Sonic Wing, and take the cookie while he's still in a daze.
I have the cookie.

EDIT: If you're a bit confused on what I just did, then you need to play Final Fantasy X.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom