• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
BATTLE OF THE WRITERS:
CONTESTANTS: Ninten* and Son of Raiden

thou hast brought this upon thy self Lady! you want to bout when i give everyone cookies?
then Bring it on!

while I was in the past I made some dud cookies that were extremely explosive. you picked the wrong one out of my wallet
*pulls out detonator* bye bye <3 *beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* BOOM!

S

Spirit Tracks

you accidentaly dropped a cookie and detonater, along with the real cookie, so i take the cookie, the bomb one, and the detonater. I give you the explosive one, but you dont notices, BOOM. the end.

I have the cookie!

C

Caleb, Of Asui

I fall suddenly from the sky holding an explosive cookie and land on your chest, knocking you to the ground, the cookie flying upwards into my grasp whilst the explosive one descends accidentally into your mouth. You accidentally swallow the explosive cookie, and I leap back upwards from whence I had come along with the real cookie. I HAS IT! You realize as you lie there that you hold the remote control to the explosive cookie in your stomach.

S

Spirit Tracks

BOOM. the explosion also knocks you out, and i had a fairy, unlike you. so i am revived and take the cookie.
I haz cookie.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Ninten: I have a big imaginatio to and have high intention in writing Fiction novels. And I see you like Mother....... I copy uuuu

I pull 7 needles to awaken the dark dragon sleeping under the Earth, and it destroys the Earth. The cookie is on the back of the Dragon. I approach the last cookie in the world. But then I slipped and fell into the depths of the Lava.

S

Spirit Tracks

It turns out the Dark dragon was my pet, so i take the cookie off his back and fly off to somewhere nobody will quess. And by somewhere nobody will guess i mean in the middle of the pacific ocean (yes, there can maybe be something called a dark water dragon, i think) with an unlimeted supply of oxygen

Last edited by a moderator:
I hop on the back of my Hybrid Samurott/Blaziken and swim down, us my O<->CO2 device, and watch you suffocate and slip the cookie out of your lifeless hand. I then Hide in Death Mountain so my cookie can dry.
I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I make everyone cookies. and there was much rejoicing as we all eat our delicious cookies

Too bad, the cookie you pooped was really just poop shaped like a cookie.

I venture into the lair of the cookie monster and make off with a delicious bag of cookies

S

Spirit Tracks

Cookie Monster didnt have the cookie. I did! after he eats all the cookie he gets angry that theres no more and tries to eat you. i haz a cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom