• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

S

Spirit Tracks

its on your desk ok...so i chuck rocks in the hall and you and the class go see what happend. i hid before you saw me and i take the cookie. I then leave a decoy on the desk and leave though the window before you or anyone sees me. I Have the poisoned cookie that for some reason is still wanted!

BakerGuy

Wielder of TheBakerSword
I shoot you with a paralizing beam and i take the cookie and pour my mixture on the cookie. As i watch the fireworks explode inside the cookie, a notepad appears on the cookie and reads"This cookie is not eligible for Anti-poison treatments" Then i run away with the cookie to a secret place youll never guess...:thinking:

Ice Sage

these are words
I trip you as you are running away. Then I procced to go back to my past self and hand myself the cookie. I have the cookie!

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I use my awsome powers and go back and take the cookie from you. I then go FAR into the past where no one will find me and.......I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom