• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I see you with the cookie and Baker in the hands of THEM, so I take my dagger and throw them at both of you. They both impale you in the chest and you both die. I grab the cookie and fight off THEM with my elvish bow. I run away in victory and hide in the best secret hiding spot. You'll never guess.

Ice Sage

these are words
If Baker has it, I grab it out of his hands.
If Keyari has it, THEM find you and torture you by sending you to a far away place where you don't have any powers, and would die but barely avoid death every time to ammuse THEM. I take the cookie from where you were, I have the cookie!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
The land where Legolas lives is Middle Earth, in Mirkwood. :P

But alas! I have destroyed THEM, and I was not hiding in Mirkwood! So I still have the cookie, and I am still hiding in secret! I am protected with an army of THEY.

Ice Sage

these are words
THEM don't die, they are evil beings that like to torture people, so I have the cookie. I have the cookie! (Don't ask how I am able to control then, it is a long story. EDIT: And they know where you are, THEM always knows.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I see you pick up the cookie, so I use my bow to shoot you from far away. I then run closer, and throw my dagger that ends you. You're dead so I take the cookie and fly away.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I have Gandalf undo the spell, then place on upon yourself. I snatch the cookie greatfully away from hands, and I happily run away to Xinn's realm of bunnehs.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Ahh, but I see you have not read Tony's ZD Mythos. I thrive in the Land of Bunnehs, and Xinn is my leader. The bunnehs may obey only those who have lived and thrived there, so they do not listen to you. Instead, I make them shoot carrots at you, and I still have the cookie. I then go to be under the protection of Xinn!

Ice Sage

these are words
I get Fluttershy's rabbit Angel to infiltrate the band of bunnehs. Angel tells me of a secret route to get to where you are. I come in and take the cookie right out of your hands. I have the cookie!

Last edited:
S

Spirit Tracks

ibattle ice sage with fire, thus melting the ice sage (ICE duh) and take the cookie. i then chuck it into outer space as i have no need for a poisoned cookie.

nobody haz da cookie :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom