• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I edited my post, but was then again ninja'ed, so I Reveal that that was just a clone, and I then cast the magical spell small nuclear explosion that doesn't effect cookies and then steal the cookie and store it in the Terminian Bank and play the song of time, so while I still have the cookie, none of you realize that I had it in the first place! MWAHAHAHAHAHa!!

Ice Sage

these are words
I use the TARDIS to go back in time and follow you to the bank, from which I withdraw one cookie. I have the cookie!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I find Ice Sage, and command Gandalf to freeze her. Her power cannot match Gandalf's so I cut the cookie from the ice, and melt the ice with a fireball of Gandalf's. I now have the cookie, and I take it with me back to Middle Earth. And as we travel to M.E., Gandalf purifies the land, and all returns to normal. So this time, we go to Lorien and are in the high protection of the Elves- and Galadriel.

I have the cookie.

I steal one of Big Octo's nukes, and nuke Lorien, killing all those elves and then I pit the best magician of all time against Gandalf; Merlin! I then have Mr.T punch you out and I steal the cookie

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I steal one of Big Octo's nukes, and nuke Lorien, killing all those elves and then I pit the best magician of all time against Gandalf; Merlin! I then have Mr.T punch you out and I steal the cookie

False! Gandalf is the most powerful wizard of all! (Good Wizards at least!) So what you say is uncorrect! I still have the cookie, for Merlin is unable to beat Gandalf. While the wizards duel, I have Legolas shoot you, and Gimli kill Kemp. I grab the cookie, Gandalf beats Merlin, and my other good companions follow me to Bag End.

Ice Sage

these are words
Keyari did you just call me a girl!?! EDIT: I go to bag end bring everyone from Hyrul, Termina, Holdrum, Labranu, Earth, Equestria, and the Mushroom Kingdom to destroy you. I the large fight I find you and quietle take the cookie. I have the cookie.

Last edited:

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Keyari did you just call me a girl!?! EDIT: I go to bag end bring everyone from Hyrul, Termina, Holdrum, Labranu, Earth, Equestria, and the Mushroom Kingdom to destroy you. I the large fight I find you and quietle take the cookie. I have the cookie.

Oh my gosh, I did. My apologies, my mistake. I won't mess that up again!!

I survive, as do my companions, and we find you secretly hiding. We kill you with ease, for you are alone, and I have the cookie again.

Ice Sage

these are words
I run away to Lon Lon ranch, there Megaman is waiting. I tell Megaman to gather every single robot in every single game ever the spinoffs. (even thought I only beat the third game) The large mass of robots fighting you with me at their command advances toward you. In that battle is grab the cookie and run off toward the winter forest of my dream. I get THEM from my dream to cover me. I have the cookie!
And Keyari, it was a simple mistake. I guess I can see where you thought that when I refferenced My Little Pony so much.:xd:

Last edited:

Ice Sage

these are words
I walk up to you with a box. I give you a rediculliously large stack of papers that you have to fill out. As you are filling them out I sneak the cookie into my pocket. I have the cookie! Oh, and yeah, sign here too.

Ice Sage

these are words
(I should have read those documents first...) I rip up the documents and have THEM take you to their place, but first they give me the cookie. I have the cookie, and THEM have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom