• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
My companions and I follow you to Hyrule, ranting on to you about how Middle Earth is not stupid, and then go to Hyrule Castle. We team up with the Royal Family and bring an army of knights to Death Mountain. While the Dark Lord fights the knights (OOH! A Rhyme!), Legolas and I follow you as you try to throw the cookie in the magical box into the flames. We push you into the flames and grab the cookie box right before you fall into the fire, and you end up dying yet once again. We retreat to Hyrule Castle, where there are many guards, and have Gandalf take the spell off the magical box. I now have the cookie, and I'm heavily guarded.

I HAVE THE COOKIE! :nod:

Big Octo

=^)
Or I can just use PK Love Omega and take it.Done
Sorry, Mother is not allowed.

I climb out of the flames as a burning skeleton. The Dark Lord takes control of a group of Moblins and orders them to make me a suit of armor. It is attached to my bones, and it won't come off. I march to Hyrule Castle and the Dark Lord and I march in and kill everyone, including you. We take the cookie ans leave. Kthxbai

Big Octo

=^)
Since I have no idea what you just said....

I take the cookie from you, and have Legolas here kill you with his beautiful elvish bow from Lorien. I have the cookie, so we return to Middle Earth AGAIN, and hide in Lorien.
.... But Middle Earth is all nuked out. You all die from the radiation. We walk in with our radiation suits and return with the cookie.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
A mutated child with 8 eyes, red and blue stripy skin, 50 toes, 30 belly buttons, 100000 of eyes, 3 fingers and 7 hearts races towards Big Octo and grabs the cookie

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I unzip my jacket and show my own radiation suit. Gandalf and Legolas do the same... And oh! What's this? Gimli? The dwarf comes in with his axe, hits you, grabs the cookie, and gives it to me. We go to Hyrule again, and we hide in the Zora's Domain. Now I have Gimli on my side too.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
But the radiation gave me invincibility, so I claim the cookie and listens to Volcano Inferno from Mother 3 in the deep depths of magma of Death Mountain

Big Octo

=^)
I unzip my jacket and show my own radiation suit. Gandalf and Legolas do the same... And oh! What's this? Gimli? The dwarf comes in with his axe, hits you, grabs the cookie, and gives it to me. We go to Hyrule again, and we hide in the Zora's Domain. Now I have Gimli on my side too.
The Dark Lord Sauron and I go to the real world and Nuke out all fantasy worlds. You die, and we our runner takes the cookie and returns it to us. We hide it somewhere you'll never guess.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I live, for Gandalf saved us. We return to the real world, and cause commotion. You try to deal with it, and we find out where you put the cookie. How we found it out, you'll never guess. :P

I now have the cookie, and we go somewhere you'd never expect.

I unradiate Hyrule with my magic unraditationator and direct all that radiation into my Invincible Kemp Smasher (built to smash Kemps) and then I steal the cookie from The now flattened Kemp, and I hide inside of the place where Big Octo keeps all his nukes.
Due to excessive ninja'ing, You may know read the above as "I excpect the unexpectable and steal the cookie, punch Gandalf in the Face, and I hide inside of the place where Big Octo keeps all his nukes.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I unradiate Hyrule with my magic unraditationator and direct all that radiation into my Invincible Kemp Smasher (built to smash Kemps) and then I steal the cookie from The now flattened Kemp, and I hide inside of the place where Big Octo keeps all his nukes.

EDIT: Whoops.

I see you, so I have Legolas shoot you with his bow, but when you get shot in the arm, it's not enough, so I throw my dagger. You are now out of the picture, and I go on to deal with my nemisis.... Big Octo and his friend, Dark Lord Sauron. Right after I take the cookie from your lifeless hands.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
AHA! I can use PK powers....

Wait, srsly? Do I only get that many skills? FINE! Healing!

Yay! Now I am normal! But still squashed... and there is no PP left...

D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom