• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I grab the cookie from the air as it is thrown into the air. I fly away (cause I'm a Winged Elf DUH) and I of course go back to Mirkwood. I have Legolas and Gandalf to protect me! I HAS THE COOKIE!

Ice Sage

these are words
I get Nayru to come with me to Mirkwood. Legolas and Gandalf run away when they see I brought a goddess. I grab the cookie right out of your hands. I have the cookie!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
They would never run away from a goddess. Gandalf has escaped death, and Legolas is just plain AWESOME! So against those facts, I still have the cookie, and Gandalf kills you. Then Legolas shoots his elven bow from Lorien and kills Nayru. He never misses, and his arrows from Lorien are filled with AWESOME power, so they are able to kill Nayru. I STILL HAS THE COOKIE!

Ice Sage

these are words
I go to Termina (I have about an infinite revival farries in hammerspace) and get skull kid to make the moon crash on Middle Earth. I then get the other two goddeses to drstroy middle earth. I then get Celestia to order a raid into middle earth to destroy whatever living thing is left. I then procced to make a triforce wish that every inhabitant of middle earth dies and that the cookie appears in my hands. I have the cookie! Oh yeah, and sorry about destroying middle earth so much.:( I didn't want to take chances.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
How can the moon from Termina destroy Middle Earth? And how can Skull Kid bring down the moon if Link has already destroyed Majora? Answer that.

But aha! I and my buddies from M.E. follow me back to Earth before the place is destroyed- with Big Octo in it. We see you with the cookie, and then it happens. You see nothing, but somehow the cookie ends up in my hand and you're on the floor, blacked out. How could that have happened? :P

Ice Sage

these are words
Look earlier on this thread, I have the TARDIS, I get skull kid to come before majora dies. Don't ask how I got him to go there, i'ts a long story. I assume majora can just use middle earth's moon (assuming it has a moon, i've never read the books) or just make an artifical moon. Anyway, back to the game. I wake up and see you, I send out an articuno who uses ice beam on you and your friends. I chisle away at the ice around you're hand, I grab the cookie. I have the cookie!

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I am still zooming at high speed after being shot from the volcano, And I decided to crash into everyone to melt the ice. Then, I grab my trusty rope snake and cling onto Articuno, chases after Ice Sage, grabs the cookie, and falls into another volcano, sinking into the Lava with the cookie in my hand.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I dive down and save the cookie and swerve up. I fly past you so quick you can't see it, and when you look down, you have a dagger sticking out of you. You die and I have the cookie. I fly to Middle Earth, which has been reneewed, and hide myself in a secret place. The Mines of Moria! Try to get past a Balrog, for you are not as powerful as the Mighty Gandalf the Grey! The Balrog is protecting the halls of Moria, so no one can enter and take the cookie from me. Not even Sauron!

Keyari

翼のエルフ
False. By the power of Morgoth, Sauron commands the Balrog away, cuts you up, and retrieves the cookie.

But AHA! I command Gandalf the White to hold Sauron in a spell thingy! Legolas shoots you with an arrow, so that you can't cut me, and then I steal the cookie from your hands, and run with my friends to Hobbiton.

Big Octo

=^)
The Dark Lord Sauron and I realize that Middle Earth is stupid, so we retreat to Hyrule and nuke it out. Wearing our Radiation Suits, we march in and claim the cookie. We go back to our resort on Death Mountain and store the cookie in a magical box of sorts, and we proceed to throw it in the flames.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom