• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Byrne

Waterloo
I make you all foget about the cookie by talking randomly, and I turn into the cookie once more.

I AM TEH COOKIE!!! MWOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAaa!!!!! (again!)

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I cast reality, making all transformations and all clones obsolete.

I find the cookie in a corner of the room, and put it on my head like a hat.

I ask you if I can wear your hat, and you forgot it was the cookie but you give it to me anyways.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
No, you are not, no matter how big you make your words. I ended all transformations 3 posts back:

I cast reality, making all transformations and all clones obsolete.

And as long as my spell is active, transformations and clones cannot be made. And, you do not know how to end my spell... so... :P

Byrne

Waterloo
I HATES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Grabs Alondite and shoves it throught your head and grabs cookie!)

I HAVE TEH COOKIE MWOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHaaaaaaaaaaaa...:cucco:

Byrne

Waterloo

I repay you but then I tiptoe across the floor and.............. JAB YOU WITH TEH ALONDITE IN THE HEAD!!!!! and I take the cookie!:P

I HAVE IT!!! HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!
web_browser_cookie.gif

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Why you're wasting time making your words bigger than necessary I take the cookie.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Then you step into my trap. You fall down a long slide into spikes. You have been speared. I now have the cookie. And I name it Fred.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
My ghost whistles the "Fred Tune" and the cookie comes of it's own free will to my body.

My decomposing corpse has the cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom