• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
*claims half-cookie-ownership*
*gives coconut as peace offering*

Last edited:

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I send my Phantom after you, and it knocks you over the head with it's massive sword, and you die. I take the cookie! Team PhantomLink has da cookie!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
The cookie reveals to be the secret place of the Triforce, which the gods descend upon and make a new world, a cookie shaped world (flat, disk-like), upon which they revive all life.

As team phantomlink is looking around at the strange new adaptation of hyrule stunned, I ninjallama behind them and steal the cookie when they're not looking! Tiptoeing away, I snicker maniacally under my breath.... ^_^

Byrne

Waterloo
I shoot it with extra-poisonus poison on the cookie

It melts your hands, I am in in a anti-poison suit, and I snatch the cookie from the floor. I de-poison it, and I turn myself into THE COOKIE!

I AM TEH COOKIE!!!!!!! MWOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa!

Ok, I take the cookie and use magic to get you out of the cookie, and then I clone my self a billion times and I clone the cookie a trillion times.

I HAVE THE COOKIE(S)!

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Resurrects Komali with fairy, but, as I grab the cookie, I die of poisoning. Help me Team Triforce!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom