• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I use take out my mask collection and take a..... Swampert mask? oh well, I put it on and become Fierce Swampert and use Muddy Water on you and take the Cookie TEAM TRIFORCE HAS THE COOKIE

P.S How bout why have nicknames Komali can be Power, Kaleb can be Wisdom, and I'l be Courage, hows that :).

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
I burn you with my Torch Phantom
Phantom_Torch_ST.png
and you DIE!!! Team PHANTOMLINK has the cookie!

When you freeze me, you forgot you were wet and you accidentally freeze yourself. Now we are both frozen with the cookie on the ground.

NO ONE HAS THE COOKIE!

EDIT: I just thawed out and I take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Last edited:

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I take out a Samurott mask and become Fierce Samurott then my Double Helix blade(Fierce Deity's sword) turns into Double Helix shell blade, I use it to make a rep in dimensions and your sucked in with now way out TEAM TRIFORCE HAS THE COOKIE :)

I know the secret of time travel, so I go back in time before you suck me into another dimension and I take the cookie from you and I escape.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I turn off the hologram of the "cookie" you have and you realize it's just an outdated "Compact Disk; CD" as if anyone knew what those things are anymore.

I hold up the REAL cookie, gloating.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
I get my Darmanitan to use Hammer Arm on you. You are squashed, I get the cookie. Good work Darmanitan.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I cast Wrath of God. I expend four mana, but it doesn't destroy COOKIES!
*has cookie*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom