• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

that wasn't nice. I was keeping the real cookie away from your enemy.

*kicks SwiftestPhantom to the ground and knocks her out and takes the cookie*

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Last edited:
I take the cookie while you are asleep, and when you wake up you cry out WILSON!

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Pen

The game is on!
What the...?! I won't fall for that one again!
I summon a hurricane with my wings, causing you to fly far, far away, and the cookie to fall into my hands.

Team K has the COOKIE!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Then I get really made a I go demon wolf. I knock the cookie out of your hands and I grab it and sit on a cloud far far far away.
Mine ^^

Pen

The game is on!
I fly up to that cloud together with Valoo. Then Valoo shoots a lot of fire at you and your cloud. When you fall down I snatch the cookie (it's a little burned though)!

Team K has the Cookie!

Pen

The game is on!
Well, if you join the Team K you must be loyal to the other members of the team (Fierce.Deity, Kaleb Dampf and I). But you're certainly welcome to join Babygoku! :D

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
*gets revived*....IIII don't thiiiink so!! *get's UBER mad* ......IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZORZ!!!!! *BBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* *then picks up cookie* TEAM PHANTOMLINK HAS THE(slightly burned) COOKIE!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom