• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... I am already in an alliance with Fierce.Deity...
Let's do like this: I and Fierce.Deity will join you, Kaleb Dampf, in the so called "Team K", alright! :D

TEAM K STILL HAS THE COOKIE!!!

Last edited:
I take the cookie from you and teleport to the ocean, I then put the cookie in a plastic bag so it can't get wet and transform into a Zora and take the cookie deep into the ocean.

Also, I become selfish and decide to leave Team SwiftestWay,so the cookie is all mine!

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

(BTW- SwiftestPhantom, I am a guy)

I go to the store and buy a UFO and go to the center of the universe and then I abduct the cookie.

I go into lightspeed to some random place in the universe, and I'm not planning on slowing down.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Jedizora

:right:
I send a giant troll face your way, it hits you, and while you're fixing your ship, I steal the cookie.
The third party has the cookie.

I'm mad now for you wrecking my ship! :mad:

I come at you with so much evil in my eye causing you to get scared, and you drop the cookie while you run away.
I pick it up and go into a cave, which is surrounded by my army of clones that are armed and ready for any intruder.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
129164151522291986.gif

The bunny comes back to me and dies of poisoning, and I surgically remove the cookie from its stomach.

Team PhantomLink HAS THE COOKIE!

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Team K grabs the cookie through the awesome power of a trio alliance! We have the cookie!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom