• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Hey Komali what about me oh well, I put on the Zora mask and become Fierce Zora and electrifies you ME AND KOMALI HAVE THE COOKIE.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!!! BBBBLLLLLLAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! *lazor kills Komali and Fierce.Deity* .......ME AND ZELWAY NOW HAVE THE COOKIE!!! :ganondorf:

Pen

The game is on!
Quill came with a fairy in a bottle and revived me. Then I did the same thing with Fierce.Deity, and we're both alive again! Yay! :D

I throw a Kargoroc at the SwiftestPhantom-Team (and I take the cookie), so that they run in fear to the other side of the globe. Then Fierce.Deity and I fly into the outer space with the cookie in our possession! Now we are safe with the cookie far, far away.

WE HAVE THE COOKIE!!!

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
I create one trillion copies of myself, and get in my starship, along with the copies. We fly to you, and shoot you with the Huge Bad-A** Sword Lazer Cannon installed on the starship. Your ship is destroyed, and we take the cookie.

Team SwiftestWay and the Copies HAVE THE COOKIE!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I put on the deku mask and become Fierce Deku and make a giant tornado witch causes wind to blow the cookie clean and blows everyone away to the next dimension but me and komali weren't effected by it because why prepared MY AND KOMALI HAVE THE TEST CAKE(thats what a cookie actually is, a small cake).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom