• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I revive swiftestphantom, then I pick him up and throw him at I-am-link, who promptly dies and de-pixelates into aqua and black swirlies.

I claim the cookie.

I knock you out and take the cookie from you. I take you to a secret place where no one knows it's location but me, and I lock you in a room so you can't get the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I join fores with Komali and I make Valoo Attack you and take the cookie ME AND KOMALI HAVE THE COOKIE.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
*get up* ...."thanks a bunch for throwing me!!" :mad: ....anyway...*goes all Chuck Norris on you and Komali, and I steal the cookie* I HAS COOKIE! (hey Zelway..we still a team?)

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
(yays! :D)
...........................ouch! what's with people stabbing me!? *gets up and stabs you with :sword: and you die!* ME AND ZELWAY AGAIN HAVE THE COOKIE!!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I de-materialize and reappear exactly where the cookie is. Then, while materializing enough to be able to grab the cookie, I don't materialize to the point where I am in the physical world. I then pull the cookie into the half world and walk around the world, enjoying pretending to be a ghost and passing through walls and people and stuff.

I use the Lens of Truth so I can see you and then I use a vacuum cleaner to suck you up and it leaves the cookie behind.

ME AND SWIFTESTPHANTOM HAVE THE COOKIE!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
*comes in out of nowhere with a LARGE scythe and cuts the arm off of Link that has the cookie*

I HAS TEH COOKIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom