• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
But that was a fake cookie, then I capture you in a bottle and add you to my collection I HAVE THE COOKIE. I also have something else to say, I put everybody under my control witch includes you BEAT THAT. Oh also I use my power over all of you and you all come to me, then I take away all your weapons and magic and any thing else you can use against me, now I capture you all in bottles giving me a bigger collection.

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
(hey! you can't do that! nooot faiiir!)
*turns into Ganon(OoT), and smashes you repeatedly under my hooves, then decides to free everyone else from the bottles* ~diediedie!!!~

that was a cheap move.

I get my army of gorons and tell them you are impersonating them, and they then take the cookie from you and give it to me and throw you into a volcano.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
An angry herd of goats run by and stampede you. The alpha male then (somehow) impale the cookie on his horn... even though it's completely round... They run back past me and I somehow get the cookie off of his horn. Somehow.

Me and my goats have the cookie!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
lol, the male is a Buck, btw....(I also raise and show Goats, soooooooo, yep) ......*comes up and hits you over the head with a giant rock, and I take the cookie from your limp hand* I HAS COOKIE! ohh....*i also tame your herd of goats, and make them mine!* (wow...ganon...the goatherder?)

While you were distracted by your goats, I sneak by you and take the cookie without you even noticing.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom