• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
i ask you if i can take the cookie to a safe place to hide it from everyone else, and you let me. the cookie is now hidden. Zelway and I NOW HAVE THE COOKIE!!!!!

H

helmaroc

i infiltrate the safe place and steal the cookie, and i make a force field for good measure. i have the cookie!

I run up to you and drop-kick you to the ground. The cookie flies in the air and before it hits the ground, I catch it.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I enter the temple of time and grab all three triforces and use the power to make you give me the cookie, then I use the power to make everybody obey me, then I use the power to cure the cookie and then I.............. EAT IT, NOW I HAVE THE COOKIE FOREVER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I enter the temple of time and grab all three triforces and use the power to make you give me the cookie, then I use the power to make everybody obey me, then I use the power to cure the cookie and then I.............. EAT IT, NOW I HAVE THE COOKIE FOREVER HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

YOU CAN'T EAT THE COOKIE!

You die from poisioning and I bake a new cookie and claim it.

Pen

The game is on!
"Yay, a new poisoned cookie! I must lay my hands on this one!"

I create a whirlwind by flapping my wings, the cookie flies from you grip into my hands! *I flew away with the cookie!* :D

I shoot a fire arrow at your wings and they burn up. You then drop the cookie, which happens to land directly in my hands.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
In case you didn't read I cured the cookie oh well, I use my goron mask and become Fierce Goron, I weaken you then I Put you in a bottle I HAVE THE COOKIE

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
In case you didn't read I cured the cookie oh well, I use my goron mask and become Fierce Goron, I weaken you then I Put you in a bottle I HAVE THE COOKIE

Actually, I just said you died from poisioning. I never specified that you died from the poision in the cookie, the poision could have come from anywhere from someone enjecting it into you with a needle to a dog with poision on its teeth biting you. While I was explaining this to you my monkey replaced your cookie with a banana.

My monkey and I claim the cookie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom