• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I hit you in the head with the Megaton Hammer and knock you out. You drop the cookie and I take it.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Pen

The game is on!
I use my Grappling Hook to grab the cookie!

I HAVE THE COOKIE!
100px-Grapplinghook.png

I put on the Goron Mask and then run you over. You drop the cookie and I roll back to get it.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
HA! I use bow and arrow and shoot cookie from your hand, then run fast and take cookie.

Who has the cookie now?!?

I randomly make a ton of chains appear which then wrap around you, causing you to fall. You are defenseless, so I take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Kaleb Dampf

I use Ocarina to summon a great bird who pecks you into a little stub. I have the cookie!

yotam

Leave the chocolate here
I tell your mother you summoned the Helmaroc king, She punishes you and giving me the cookie for telling her!

I tell the police you tattle tailed on SwiftestPhantom and they confiscate the cookie from you and they give it to me.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Kaleb Dampf

I tell police you lied to them, and ask for cookie as compensation.
I has the cookie :p

I'm mad now. :mad: I summon a black hole to suck you up, but before you do I take the cookie from you.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Kaleb Dampf

I use a star to avoid black hole and fly by, taking cookie as I do so. I have the cookie!

I get a huge beast to trap you in his arms and you drop the cookie and I take it.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom