• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
OH YOU LITTLE...! *grabs sword* GIMME TEH COOKIE!!!!!!!! *slashes and gets ahold of the cookie* MINE TEH COOKIE ISH MINE!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Oh dear, i seem to be slashed in two. Not to worry, i will regenerate myself and now there are 2 of me.
We both get swords and batter you into submission! Then we steals the cookie and stash it in our hidden ninja hideout!!! THE COOKIE IS OURS!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh blah a ninja *turns into a helpless kitten* Mew..... *you think im to cute and when you not looking I take the cookie and wapr inside Death Moutain* HA its mine now!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
GOSH DARN IT!!! Luckily I have a walkthrough and a cheat disk so I get through Death mountain no problemo and then realise that I hate cats, so i pick you up and drop you in lava, whilst doing that picking up the cookie. Suddenly an inscription appears on the cookie because of the heat. It reads:
"One cookie to rule them all,
One cookie to find them,
One cookie to bring them all
And in the darkness bind them!"
I shrug and walk out. The cookie is mine!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
HOOOT! *flash steps out before i fall in* oh grrrrrr him!!!!! *takes out the death note (again) and makes you die of a heart attace* heheheh *grabs the cookie* mine!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Oh, not again!!! Luckily I have got an immune system to heart attacks now and that just made me cough and fall over! I get out my fishing rod and you stare, transfixed a it, for ages. I pick-pocket you of the cookie and LEG IT!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
DAAAAAAAAANG it! ok plan B. *makes you die at the attack of KITTENS and takes the cookie and hides it in my bag* mine

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
NOOO! NOT THE KITTENS! IT BUUURNS!!!
I throw the kittens off me and the get a bag-magnet-o-matic-3001 and steal the bag with the cookie in it and run.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
HEY THAT WAS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *gets out Death Note (AGAIN LOL) and makes you die of demon kittens who are cute but deadly* hey they dont go till you die :)! *takes teh cookie* mine!!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I call my lawyer and then he gets the kitten sentenced to 1000yrs in prison. meanwhile, i get the bettle off link and it chases you down and nabs the cookie!!!
ITS MINE!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
oh grr almost got away with it DX *turns into a GIANT kitten and takes the cookie and eats you whole* mine now BWHAHAHA

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Eww. And you though I was disgusting... I crawl up you throught and tickly you tonsils then you cough and I fly out, snaching the cookie out of your hand on the way.
It's mine now. >:]

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
bllllah there goes dinner DX *walks over still the giant kitty cuts you up the fish and laps the tiny pieces up* mine now fish boy XD! LOL

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
OH, NOES!!! IMMA FIYASH!!! Oh, well, could be worse... All my pieces join together and I swim to your head and out of your nose. I then fishyslap you and steal the cookie before spreading my wings and flying off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom