• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

I got a restraining order for you to stay away from the cookie.

Since you can't be near the cookie, I take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I take TP ganondorf's sword, dip it in lava until it's white hot, stab you with it, and take the cookie from your bubbling corpse. TEH COOKIE BE MINE!

I come back to life from the herd of angry man-eating goats and I stab a stake through your chest and take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
I walk in wanting the cookie. GIMME TEH COOKIE!!!!!! *i send a army of hollows and they attack you and i grad teh cookie* Nyyyya teh cookie issh mine :3

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I chant a string of magic that makes you freeze to the spot with fear... then out of the shadows come a huge battilion of MELYNX AND FELYNE!!! The batter you down to the ground and pass the cookie over to me... I HAVE THE COOKIE!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Oh owwie!!!! *get up aand limps after and calls a bird and it gives the cookie to me.* I dont DIE that easy now haha.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Hmm... you're one tough cookie...(lol) Well, for that I will have to give you a lecture about the quantum state of matter around a black hole and the main pricaples of Schrodingers Cat...*I bore you to sleep and steal the cookie* Mine once again, I yell triumphantly!!!

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
*wakes up* so i fell asleep *when your not looking i take the cookie and warp far far away* MINE!!!!!

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
Unluckily for you I swapped that cookie for a fake one and warped the same distance you warped, but in the opposite direction...
It is still mine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom