• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
I reverse time to the time just before you got the cookie and grab the cookie from the cookie loving bees.

I have the poisonous cookie that everybody still wants for some reason!

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
But I had the Green Dream accessory and am revived so I then use another antidote to remove the poison and kill you with my Laser Cannon.

(Doctor Octogonapus blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

If you know what the Green Dream item is from please send me a Friend Request or just a VM.

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
The cookie is supposed to be poisonous. Since you never said you had the cookie I take it. I have the cookie.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
(Aw you don't what the Green Dream item is:kawaii::kawaii::kawaii:)

And me eating the cookie was me it which you didn't Poison again.

I ask Sakon and Takkuri to steal it from you and give it to me for a price of 100 Rupees.

I got the Cookie :P:P:P

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
Now, hold on.
Cel-Shaded Deku took the cookie earlier, right?
But, when Cabbage asked if Cel-Shaded Deku had it, Cabbage was told "no."
For all we know, Cel-Shaded Deku might have been telling the truth, meaning that the cookie, therefore, was never in Zelda64's possession, as Zelda64 couldn't have taken it from Cel-Shaded Deku, ultimately resulting in SwiftestPhantom not having the cookie, either.
So, does that mean nobody has the cookie?

While you stare blankly into space, trying to comprehend that, I grab a pillow, sneak up behind you, and whisper, Just kidding, you do have the cookie. And now...
Then I BAFF YOU WIFF DA PIWWOW!
Then I whisper in your ear, ...I have it.
...I TAKE DA COOKIE!!!

(I also give myself the Award for...
(Drum Roll)
MOST ELABORATE AND CREATIVE COOKIE-TAKE EVAR!!!)

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
(Off screen I put on a believable old man costume.)

You know sonny, this cookie war you young whipersnappers partake in remind me of my days in the Navy...
(One boring old man story later)
...and that's how I single-handedly fought off that fleet of teenage mutant ninja tuna and saved the lives of over two thousand women and children on that clam fishing boat. Which reminds me of this time my friend Leroy and I fought off a group of rebelious Martians who were preventing the production of inportant numer three pencials and... *I notice you're asleep* You whipersnappers these days can't even pay attention fer a couple of hours while I tell you about my exciting days of youth! I should take this cookie in this young fellow hand before ants start to crawl up his trousers.

I claim the cookie!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom