• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
I took the cookie, tossed it into a volcano, then used a wormhole to travel and to get the cookie before penguinboy82 got it. I then came back to the present and hid the cookie on another planet for now. I CLAIM THE COOKIE! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
That planet was Mistyka, a planet I made up. I know every inch of the place, so I found you, shot you in the foot with an M1 Grand, and took the cookie as you cringed in pain.

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
My ears bled back in because I listened to Bleed it Out by Linkin Park and since my ears were already bled out it bled them back in and gave me the magical ability to summon cookies.
I summoned the cookie and left.

I convinced you that someone was going to take the cookie.

I then had you give me the cookie for protection.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Last edited:

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I put on the song that you like, and you start dancing. You are throwing your hands in the air, and the cookie flies into outer space. Appearently, the planet we're on has 0-grav. Now the cookie is floating aimlessly in space. Someone must go get it. I'm not in the mood for cookies.

I get a mob of people to take you down and I take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom