• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Take The Cookie!

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
Has a fairy give magic potion that regenerates any lost body limb.... then jumps up and puts Zelway into the sunlight, causing him to disappear for a short while.

Team :triforce: haz da cookie!!!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
*Distracts team triforce with something shiney while I take the cookie and skip off to the beat used in the "My Little Pony" commercials*

Pen

The game is on!
I skip after you to the same beat, then I toss the siney thing you distracted us with in your head, you drop the cookie, I grab the cookie!
Then I skip of to this beat!

[video=youtube;tMfcVeaTAvc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMfcVeaTAvc[/video]

I'm back!

How dare you take the cookie!
*shoots Komali's eyes out and summons cookie*

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
How dare you shoot people in the eyes!

*Summons Zelway to a psychiatrist for his shooting-people-in-the-eyes problem, and then summons the cookie*

:P

Pen

The game is on!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY EYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*puts the eye back in its place (it should grow back soon...)*

I go visit the psychiatrist to give Zelway a really hard and painful *****slap.
Then I steal the cookie from Justeazy, and set sail for the far east!

Last edited:
*shoots psychiatrist then shoots Justeazy*
Don't summon me to a psychiatrist again!

*flies after Komali then sends him into another dimension after taking the cookie*

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

*shoots cup of milk and cookie becomes scared and comes back to me because it feels protected by the ghost with the gun*

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
*Banishes Zelway's spirit to the dimention of nonviolence. Upon entering, all of his guns/weapons discentigrate and can never be restored and the only way to escape is to end the violence in one's heart and soul. There are no alternatives and there are no loopholes and there are no cracks and there are no options. End the violence and play nice or be stuck there FOREVER!!!!*

*Since the cookie has no violence (or any other personal attributes) it is not banished, so I pick it up.*

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

I have returned, and I am no longer violent. Although, I am still a thief and I take the cookie.

I HAVE THE COOKIE!

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I combine Hammer Time and The Moonwalk to make in extremely awkward dance move. You just get freaked out and drop the cookie, so I STOMP IT INTO THE DIRT! I'm satisfied now, causing me to walk away.

The dirt has the cookie.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I am no longer violent.
That's all I ask. Shooting people in the face isn't nice.
As a side note, escaping from that realm gave you your body back! =D

Anyway...
*I look at the dirty cookie*
*contemplates picking it up*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom