• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ulrich leads them to the next town. He gets another message but ignores it for the moment. He finds an Inn for them to stay at and rents out a room for each of them. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow then. If you need me, I'm right next door." He stands there for a moment to let her say something if she wants then goes into his room and sits down.

He slams his fist down on the desk that is there and tears start rolling down his face. He was probably going to die in this world, as we're the rest of them, all because some sick man decided he wanted to play God. This was their lives now. But there was still a way to escape it before beating floor 100. Death. Maybe he should just jump off Aincrad and go back to the real world. There could be know way of knowing if people actually died in real life if they died here. Why not try it. But then he'd be leaving Boxer, and others like her, alone. That wouldn't be right either.

He noticed he still had to read that message. He did so, and responded to it.

Mido

Version 1
"I'll roll with it," he answered back. Pulling up his menu screen, he caroused through it before finally sending her the request. Pushing himself off the ground, he then extends his hand to his new acquaintance.

"I'm Ardeel, as it may show in the request!" he manages a slight laugh. "What's your name?"

Pen

The game is on!
Lenora accepts the friend request and then takes his hand to stand up too. "I'm Lenora," she says. "It's nice to meet you, Ardeel. Even though the circumstances aren't as nice..."

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
"No no, It's fine. And yeah, I'll be sure to knock you up if I need anything," she said, as she looked down on her feet, thoughts still racing.

As she goes back to her room, she immediately drops down to her knees, hands shaking. Boxer's composure was immediately getting weaker, transitioning quicker than how she was as she first logged in.

"If I'm panicking too much, the system might register something and log me out of here. Is that a good thing for me to do? Kayaba Akihiko said we'd die if we died in here, but...

Am I dying right now?"

Boxer cupped her lips and tried dragging herself to her bed. Once she arrived there, with both clenched fists, she slammed the walls as much as she could.

"Damn it! Damn it all!" Boxer cursed to herself and thought to either go out from her room and walk around the town to get her mind off of things, or to maybe go insane and run off to grind EXP, even with Ulrich saying that grinding should be placed aside. But instead, all of her weak self could do was to just sit in silence, and let the running thoughts overwhelm her. Eventually, her body slumped back to the bed, and Boxer went to sleep.

"I want to get stronger."

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
One last message came in before Ulrich decided to try and sleep. He wondered how many of their number had left the game so far. And how many of them would be left if they cleared the game. These thoughts went through his mind as he drifted to sleep.

Mido

Version 1
"Yeah, I know, right?" Ardeel did his best to make light of the situation, but the hints of worry bled through his voice. He then looked up at the sky. "I don't suppose we should find a nearby inn, since it's getting dark? There's no way of telling how the monsters are at this hour, but I guess we could take the risk and gain experience?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tri finds his way to the base of a small tree, where he just sits down. It's peaceful here, calm... reminded him a little bit of home.
He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes for a second.

Pen

The game is on!
"Perhaps we can fight some monsters on our way to the next town over," Lenora suggests. "I don't think it's too far, so worst case scenario we can just run for our lives the last bit of the way. But only if you're cool with it too of course. Otherwise I have no problems finding an inn in the Town of Beginnings."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom