• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online: The Game Begins

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lupus keeps bumping into tge music haters and isnt going to bother the couple. So he goes seeking greater glory

Storm

Lupus sits on the edge of a lake. Maybe after a nap Lupus can avidly search for the smith Tutor

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
((storm plz))

"Hahah, it's a pretty weird thing, right? We could die right now and all I could worry about is my looks."

They're going to start staring at you. You don't like that, do you?

She shaked her head furiously, and let out a sigh. "Anyways, I... don't know what to do right now. Maybe I'll start grinding for EXP and take some side quests to strengthen myself up. I mean, I do have to start worrying about dying, after all. Have any ideas for me to do something like that? I did tell you my proficiency is speed, haha."

Boxer laughed surprisingly at the dark joke, but it was the least she could do to release some tension.

Storm

Lupus laid underxa tree by the lake. He rested and thought about todays events.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"We need to just get to the next town and rest. We'll worry about grinding and such tomorrow. At the very least we need to get to town. We'll be safe there."

Violet Link

"Alright then. We'll find a nearest inn and rest." She nodded in agreement.

All she could do was sit down and try to get more composure. She saw her friend opening up a menu of his friends list.

"Having some company along with us?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Oh. I'm not sure. We're going to meet up with him and figure out what he's doing. If that's alright with you of course."

He forgot that others could see when someone brought up their menu, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Violet Link

"N-nah, it's fine. I'll just patiently wait here, for a bit. I don't really know a lot about this game, so..."

Boxer pauses to clear her throat, and continues.

"I hope it isn't rude for me to rely on someone like you? It feels as if I'm sort of using you for information."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom