• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
Role PM's, ahoy!

Good moo-ning, Zachie Blade, and welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Shino Asada (Sinon): Vanilla Townie.

3cf775861f3072130ddea78ef35578b3.jpg

You possess no special abilities, but may participate in the voting process conducted during the game day. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated Please confirm that you have received your role via posting in the signup thread. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send them my way. I hope you enjoy the game!
Ahoy, Pendio, and welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Rika Shinozaki (Lisbeth): Vanilla Townie.

4573414704131_1024x1024.jpg

You possess no special abilities, but may participate in the voting process conducted during the game day. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Please confirm that you have received your role via posting in the signup thread. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send them my way. I hope you enjoy the game!
Good afternoon to you, Johnny Sooshi, and welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Suguha Kirigaya (Leafa): Vanilla Townie.

Sword-Art-Online-the-Movie-Ordinal-Scale-Character-Designs-Leafa.jpg

You possess no special abilities, but may participate in the voting process conducted during the game day. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Please confirm that you have received your role via posting in the signup thread. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send them my way. I hope you enjoy the game!
Hello, Domozilla777, and welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Professor Tetsuhiro Shigemura: Mafia Goon.

314291.jpg

You possess no special abilities, but may participate in the voting process conducted during the game day. Together, with your cohort, Libk, you may convene in here https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/77v46AWbhMu to discuss your ulterior plans. You also possess a faction night kill that you can use to eliminate players during the night. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town. Please confirm that you have received your role via posting in the signup thread. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send them my way. I hope you enjoy the game!
Look alive, Libk! Welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Eiji Nozichawa (Nautilus): Mafia Goon.

CtwPy3VWgAAZS2D.jpg:large

You possess no special abilities, but may participate in the voting process conducted during the game day. Together, with your cohort, Domozilla777, you may convene in here https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/77v46AWbhMu to discuss your ulterior plans. You also possess a faction night kill that you can use to eliminate players during the night. You win when the mafia outnumbers the town. Please confirm that you have received your role via posting in the signup thread. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send them my way. I hope you enjoy the game!
Mr. Storm, welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Andrew Gilbert Mills (Agil): Vanilla Townie.

Sword-Art-Online-the-Movie-Ordinal-Scale-Character-Designs-Agil.jpg

Salutations, Mellow Ezlo, and welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Keiko Ayano (Silica) Vanilla Townie.

4573414704124_1024x1024.jpg

DekuNut, I have come to bargain! Welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Yuuna Shigemura (Yuna): Town Jailkeeper.

maxresdefault.jpg

In addition to your duties as a regular townie, you can protect one player of your choosing during the night period from night kills; however, you will also roleblock your target as a result. You also cannot target yourself. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Please confirm that you have received your role via posting in the signup thread. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send them my way. I hope you enjoy the game!
Good tidings to you, Minish_Link, and welcome to SAO: Ordinal Scale Mafia. In this round, you are Kazuto Kirigaya (Kirito): Town Tracker.

maxresdefault.jpg

In addition to your duties as a regular townie, you can investigate one player of your choosing during the night, discerning who the player had targeted during the night. You win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Please confirm that you have received your role via posting in the signup thread. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to send them my way. I hope you enjoy the game!

Night Actions
DekuNut targeted Domozilla777 (Successful)
Minish_Link targeted Mellow Ezlo
Domozilla777 targeted Mellow Ezlo (Failed)
DekuNut targeted Mellow Ezlo
Minish_Link
targeted DekuNut
Libk targeted Pendio (Successful)
DekuNut targeted Domozilla777 (Successful)
Minish_Link targeted Domozilla777
Domozilla777
targeted DekuNut (Failed)*

*This was a sticky situation because the quicktopic never loaded Libk's message to send himself for the job, and since I didn't get to see the message for who was going to make the kill, it was randomized to Domozilla777. This ultimately spelled the end of the line for the mafia, and it didn't help that DekuNut's night play was consistently strong.
DekuNut did not target anyone
Minish_Link targeted Storm
Libk does not send in a night action

Mido's Game Commentary and ZD-I SAO Mafia Trivia Coming Soon!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Domo tried to kill me night 1. Well I guess that means he thought I was a strong opponent so I guess I'm honoured by that. ;)

But thanks for saving me Deku :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom