• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Sword Art Online: Ordinal Scale Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's what I got.

DAY_LIST

Dekunut-Jailkeeper
Tristan
Storm
Minish
Lonk-Tracker

Either Minish or Lonk is the Tracker, and by the way Minish reacted yesterday, Lonk is our Tracker

so It is either Minish or Tristan who is our Scum
You can't discount Libk just because you think he's the Tracker when he himself has given 0 reason to believe that. Deku is currently our only townie. Although I'll say this, I'm not the Tracker. I'm Vanilla, but it's not like this is a useful claim by any means because we could argue all day over who is Vanilla and who isn't. This is why it's important for the Tracker to come forward. I have a hunch it's Libk too, but we don't know unless he says so, or the remaining three of us say we aren't. I'm assuming you're not (though if you are, please say so), so it's either Minish or Libk. Until either of them says yes or no, I'm not discounting either of them as town.

And it's generally in good taste to eliminate yourself from town lists; I do when I make them if it's not clear who's town and who's not. In our eyes, you're not confirmed town, so our odds are still 1 in 4 at this point. Make sense? I could say I'm a townie, but you won't believe me. Nobody will believe you when you say you're a townie, so what's the point in making yourself green? The only person right now who is green is Deku, everybody else, including myself and yourself, are rather ambiguous at this point. Makes sense, right?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
That's not entirely what I'm saying... I'd prefer to just lynch scum today and be over with it.
If you're so convinced he's tracker, why vote him?

because it day 4, everything is spinning at 500 miles an hour, and allegiances change on the turn of a dime

if you're so sure he's scum, let's test it. if you're wrong, well we tried, If I'm right, we lynch Tristan or me tomorrow

You can't discount Libk just because you think he's the Tracker when he himself has given 0 reason to believe that. Deku is currently our only townie. Although I'll say this, I'm not the Tracker. I'm Vanilla, but it's not like this is a useful claim by any means because we could argue all day over who is Vanilla and who isn't. This is why it's important for the Tracker to come forward. I have a hunch it's Libk too, but we don't know unless he says so, or the remaining three of us say we aren't. I'm assuming you're not (though if you are, please say so), so it's either Minish or Libk. Until either of them says yes or no, I'm not discounting either of them as town.

And it's generally in good taste to eliminate yourself from town lists; I do when I make them if it's not clear who's town and who's not. In our eyes, you're not confirmed town, so our odds are still 1 in 4 at this point. Make sense? I could say I'm a townie, but you won't believe me. Nobody will believe you when you say you're a townie, so what's the point in making yourself green? The only person right now who is green is Deku, everybody else, including myself and yourself, are rather ambiguous at this point. Makes sense, right?

that it does. forgot to change the colors around, and no editing is a major rule

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
OK, well since I made that post, I've noticed Storm has completely changed his mind and voted for Libk for no reason. I'm almost tempted to hammer just for the sake of getting this day over with and moving on. At least we'll have better odds tomorrow.

Storm

you probably should. you never know, we might end this game here and now. if not, we go for Minish

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
because it day 4, everything is spinning at 500 miles an hour, and allegiances change on the turn of a dime

if you're so sure he's scum, let's test it. if you're wrong, well we tried, If I'm right, we lynch Tristan or me tomorrow
And why not Minish? I thought you were suspicious of her too? I haven't seen you stick to one opinion all game.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
nvm, you ninja'd me. Now I'm even more confused.

Honestly, I don't even see this kind of erratic behaviour coming from scum anymore. So it's between me, Minish, and Libk basically.

**** it.

Vote: Libk

Storm

I am inkliened to believe you're town right now

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player

I've run the scenarios in my head, no way I can be my way through this one. Unfortunately my post in the quick topic the other night didn't go through or Deku would be dead and maybe dom alive. Oh well. Gg

Storm

nvm, you ninja'd me. Now I'm even more confused.

Honestly, I don't even see this kind of erratic behaviour coming from scum anymore. So it's between me, Minish, and Libk basically.

**** it.

nWU0IPO.jpg

Storm

I've run the scenarios in my head, no way I can be my way through this one. Unfortunately my post in the quick topic the other night didn't go through or Deku would be dead and maybe dom alive. Oh well. Gg
what???!??

MINISH WAS THE TRACKER

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

Damn, that actually really sucks, sorry man. You guys played a good game anyway. gg

Libk

Yeah not me. I was going to try and play that angle. But yeah it doesn't work out. I was going to try claiming deku lied about not jailing.

Libk

Damn, that actually really sucks, sorry man. You guys played a good game anyway. gg
I mean it's my fault. I posted in the quick topic for me to kill deku, but because I wasn't activelky checking it as I should have Mido rng'd who would do the kill. It was set to Dom, deku blocked dom, I knew it was gg after that.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
what???!??

MINISH WAS THE TRACKER
I'm not surprised at all. Her initial response after you said you thought it was Libk is exactly what I would expect the real Tracker to say.

Anyway, Storm, you played a decent game this time around. You've definitely improved. I'm just going to tell you to try to learn from the mistakes you made in this game. If you did things that people thought were scummy, try to avoid them next time. Take a look back at the things people called you on, and think about how you could've said it differently or why it didn't make sense. You've got potential for sure, you just play too erratically at this point. Try to tone it down next time, take more time to structure your posts and arrange your thoughts in a more coherent manner, and I can see you becoming a great mafia player. Just a little bit of advice. The fact that you survived to the end goes to show that you have gotten better already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom