• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Survivor "Mafia"

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 14134

Also, thanks for making us make you jury arguments for you :shrugs:
So you've seen through my little game. Though, that's not the only reason I wanted you guys to do it but I said I wanted to make this game interesting so I can't reveal why I'm doing everything I'm doing until the end.

So this is how it's going to work. I'm about to PM each of you a number between 1 and 10. Your goal will be to guess the other persons number before they do. I don't care who starts the challenge but once one of you guess, you can not make another guess until the other person makes a guess. When you guess the number I sent the other person that means you'll win and that I'll take you to the final two with me. I'm not going to confirm answers though until it's all over since one of you will know when you've lost. So feel free to go back and forth until I step in.

D

Deleted member 14134

Also, you may or may not have the same number. I used a random number generator to pick both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom