• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super-Spy: Operation FOCUS

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Pacing the hallways is a woman wearing all red. All red. She looks important and it is clear to see (to you, not the naked eye) that she has a gun strap on her leg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Norm walks over to the woman and offers her a handshake and a smile, "Pleasant morning, isn't it?" obviously she wasn't keeping a low profile, hence the sheer redness of her clothing. The gunstrap told him that there was more to her, and with the fact that their contact was in this museum... well, it wasn't a hard guess.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The woman looks over.

"Yes, certainly. Great day to get things done. Too bad not everyone around is here to enjoy it yet."

Crudely she drops her things and among those things, a note falls on the floor.

She begins to pick up her things, but slowly, and she is intentionally not picking up the note. She looks up at you for a split second as she picks up her things

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"Thank you for the ride, dear," Anna said, handing the cab driver her fare. "Hopefully you can drive me again." She stepped out of the cab and looked up at the museum in front of her. The Hammer, Lightbringer, and Stormwatcher, she repeated in her head. She figured if she found the contact, it would lead her to the other three. She slowly walked up the steps and entered the museum.

Anna carefully examined the exhibits, instead of immediately looking for the contact.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Norm picks up the note and a number of other assorted items and offers the stack to her. However, when everything ended up in her bag again, the note was gone, sleight-of-handed down The Hammer's sleeve, "It's been a pleasure miss. I do hope you find your friends soon," with that, he turned around and went to find an empty bench. Upon doing so, he removed the note and began to read intently.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The note reads:

My name is Anne, and I am with you on this. You are the first I have been able to make contact with, but the others are supposed to show up here. The conference room of this museum currently serves as the hearth of our operation. Hiding in plain sight. Inform the others once you see them and we can get to business.

Rachel sat in the conference room, tapping a pen on the table absentmindedly, her eyes shifting slowly around the room. She leaned forward in the chair, her icy hair falling messily on her shoulders, clinging to the hood of the black sweatshirt she wore. She tucked a strand back behind her ear. She had gotten a message saying to meet here, that others would be here. It seemed like she was the only recruit who had actually made it. Her hair fell out from behind her ear again, and she angrily yanked into a ponytail to get it out of her face. She sighed, then leaned back in the chair and pulled out her smart phone. She opened it to a bunch of flash cards, and began to quiz herself on new plants while she waited, mumbling the answers to herself.
"Calendula. Used for salves...medicinal & edible...Nerium oleander" She continued while she waited for others.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Norm stares at the note, Why do I have to be the delivery boy? He thought. He didnt know the others, didnt know how to find them, and didnt really feel like figuring it out.
He decided to go find a vending machine.

Rachel slid her phone back into her pocket and cleared her throat. It seemed like she'd been sitting here for weeks. Where were the others? She tapped her toes quickly, restless. She considered the thought that it was all a joke. Briefly, she considered the thought that it was a trap. Not good at picking locks, and slightly claustrophobic from a mission gone wrong, she ran to the door and tugged on it. She let out a breath as the door glided open. Still holding the door open, she rolled her eyes, ashamed at her foolishness. The room wasn't even small, and just from where she stood, she spotted three other exit points, clearly accessible.
Looking out into the hallway, Rachel decided it was time to go. It was time to face it. Nobody was coming into that room. Either they were lost, or no one else was to meet her. She let the door fall shut behind her as she left. Her stomach growled and she remembered skipping breakfast. She figured finding food couldn't be that hard--not that she could afford anything in the restaurant. She had to choose cheaper, and settled on a vending machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom