• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super-Spy: Operation FOCUS

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"But of course"

The man gives directions to that museum.

"Agent 19. I'll be watching you on this mission. Reporting your progress and all"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Giving the man a big smile, Norm gave an encouraging nod and a mock salute, "Sir yes sir!" he parked the vehicle and walked inside. He stored his hammer on his back, beneath his coat.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
After retrieving her luggage, Anna proceeded to head outside. She didn't have much more than a single suitcase. Anna also avoided car rentals, she didn't believe they were worth the hassle. She waved down a taxi cab and hopped in the back.

"Hi there, sweetie. Where are the best sights in Santiago?" she asked the driver, with an impish smile.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
The driver, smoking a long cigar, says:

"Well, there are a lot of local bars around here. Good place to socialize. If you're not into that, I'd suggest going to the museum. It's where a lot of people meet and socialize if they are of a little more valuable material. Great museum. San Cristobal Hill is a nice spot, if you..." (He keeps talking, but you notice a man staring intentlyat you from outsidfe the window)

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Anna ignored most of what the driver was saying to her. She noticed the man staring outside the car and recognized the look. Anna pretended to look around the backseat of the cab. "Oh no," she said, interrupting the driver. "I left one of my bags. Thank you though, darling." Anna stepped out and brushed her hand against the driver's shoulder.

She approached the man who was staring at her.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
"SOrry for staring. It seems as though I lost my focus for a second. Would you mind coming with me? I believe we were to meet sometime"

Stormageden747

Zofian General
Leon gets in the car after putting his rifle and luggage in the car. "Hello," he says as he slips on headphones, connected to his phone, and starts listening to Hello Sleepwalkers.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Anna nodded with an innocent smile and ran back to the cab that she stopped before. "Y'know what?" she said, sliding back into the seat. "I'm gonna take you up on that museum."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom