• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Arigato gozaimasu, Draco-chan ^_^ (and iggy)

I apologize for the delay, I was away from my computer for a while, and then I needed to find a replacement for Imogen and Pancake.

At night, kokirion was sleeping soundly in his bed when a cloaked figure approached him, causing him to jolt out of bed. Before he could say anything, the cloaked figure raised his blade and thrust it into kokirion's chest. "Hyaah!!" the cloaked figure shouted, as the blue guard of the blade reached his sternum. After pulling the blade out, he pulled off kokirion's cloak. Disappointment filled his face as he realized his mistake. Elsewhere, another cloaked figure was running around, knife in hand. He entered a room, and there were two other trophies there. One of them was standing, while the other one was sleeping in the bed. The cloaked figure in a split second decided his target would be the one standing. It would be easy to kill the sleeping one afterwards, he thought. He charged at the standing figure, and his target noticed him quickly. "FALCON PUUUUNCH!" the target shouted, but it was too late; the knife had already entered the target's stomach. The killer looked into his victim's eyes and saw who it was. "I got you, A Link In Time," he said, pulling the knife out of A Link In Time's stomach. Because of all of the noise, the person in the bed began to wake up. Soon, the killer heard some noise outside the room as well. He decided to make his escape. "Time to go back to my village!" he stated, as he ran out of the room. In another room, another cloaked figure entered. However, this room was completely empty. "BWAHAHAHAH!! Wait, where is he?" the figure stated, scratching his head. His target was nowhere to be found, and so he left the room. "I guess I have to report this back to the boss," he grunted, not especially excited for what might happen.

And the day began.

kokirion was Luigi, the Town Mason
A Link In Time was Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard

USEFUL TOYS:
Justac00lguy
Big Octo
LittleGumball
Dracomajora
Fig
Blackkirby
Pendio
DekuNut
musicfan
Mellow Ezlo
Sydney
Ayano Keiko Go_Dark_Link
Firice da Vinci
~Mizuki~
Imogen Viral Maze
Thareous
fused_shadows
Stitch
Heroine of Time
Celeboy
Ver-go-a-go-go
PokaLink

IN THE TRASH:
kokirion - Luigi, the Town Mason
A Link In Time - Captain Falcon, the Town Bodyguard

With 23 people alive, it takes 12 votes for a majority lynch. The day will end at 11:59:59 PM on Monday, August 11th. (because of the night scene delay, you have 4 and a half extra hours)

NOTE: Ayano Keiko has been replaced by Go_Dark_Link, and Imogen has been replaced by Viral Maze

Big Octo

=^)
Vig picked the wrong wine.

And we have an SK on our hands, it seems (Villager).

The last figure was obviously Wario, which makes me think that the Mafia in this game are the villain characters. Other Mafia characters likely include Bowser and Ganondorf.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have a strong feeling that the SK and Mafia both targeted Pancake (now GDL).

But, if that happened, then there would've been someone there for Wario/Bowser to kill, and they would've both killed ALiT... I think the Mafia probably aimed at a jailed character or a commuter.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Seems that the Vig took the jocular alliance between Koki, Pendio, and myself seriously.

Well at least we know the identities of two of the most prominent figures in the game.

Are the scum ready to give themselves up yet?

Big Octo

=^)
Pancake for his rollblocker claim. Now that I think of it, RB is a major threat to SK, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's why he/she took the kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom