• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
**** so my plan actually would have worked haha. **** whoever smashed me (no homo) btw

GG everyone though, it was a good game apart from a bit of inactivity. And really good setup, James - one of my favourite so far.

Good shot by you dude. You were literally the only one who didn't like my responses with the fake claim. I seriously was laughing my ass off when everyone bought that. Up til that last 24 hours of day 2 I was set.

Gg town, y'all played well. Definitely a lot better than I did.

Thanks for playing with me scum buds. We gave it our best and fell victim to some ****ty luck.

**** so my plan actually would have worked haha. **** whoever smashed me (no homo) btw

GG everyone though, it was a good game apart from a bit of inactivity. And really good setup, James - one of my favourite so far.

I think JC was definitely the MVP of the game. He wasn't fooled by Sooshi's fake claim and pinpointed me as scum. I didn't think any of the things he was bringing up about my posts made any sense because I wasn't Mafia, but again his gut helped him. Good job.

@RegalBryant you did great as well with your night actions.

Mido

Version 1
I think JC was definitely the MVP of the game. He wasn't fooled by Sooshi's fake claim and pinpointed me as scum. I didn't think any of the things he was bringing up about my posts made any sense because I wasn't Mafia, but again his gut helped him. Good job.

@RegalBryant you did great as well with your night actions.

I'd also throw Eduarda into the mix, as she was sort of the precursor to the surge of leadership JC brought back in the later stages of this game, even if I hadn't jumped in the game at the time. Really strong town plays this game, especially in the form of the leaders. RegalBryant definitely has dark horse status with the night performance! Cheers, all around!

:bthrow::gthrow::rthrow:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Well I was obviously the most useful player in this game. ;)

I'm done playing mafia I think. Unless, perhaps, it's some small, short game I can remain focused on for like a month without fear of getting insanely far behind. I just can't stay caught up and I end up feeling awful after every game.

At least I'm up to mod next. I'm looking forward to that, at least. It's a bit easier than PLAYING the game. :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think Eduarda was MVP depsite her 3rd party role. She lynched Alit and Sadia and if it weren't for her ability, I wouldn't have killed Johnny. Plus all the questioning really helped when I looked back on the game for information.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
When I died, I predicted either Tristan or DekuNut being the last Mafia. Pendio came as a surprise to me :P

Sorry, town. I did leave a few key details out of my role in attempt to fool Mafia and live a bit longer. For one, the attacker to deal the final blow won't get damaged. Secondly, one role is an exception from my damage. This is why I tried to figure out Johnny's character to know if he's that person. But he wasn't so I'm pretty sure that exception was the Godfather.

I hoped Mafia would avoid dealing the final blow if I left out those details. But Mafia figured out I won't deal the GF damage. Oh well :P I hope that I helped enough during the time I was alive.

JC, you did great to pick up the activity. Your isos were solid and all your arguments great. You played amazing this game ^^

Bryant, isnt this your first mafia game? You did so well. Your night actions were well calculated and spot on. Great job ^^

Didn't expect an SK at all. FroCho, sorry for tunneling you as Mafia :P But you tried to hurt Gummy though, who was very town, so I'm not too sorry :)

On that point, though I was Third Party, I was definitely town sided and before my claim, even forgot sometimes that I'm not town. So I would definitely not have betrayed you guys.

Good game ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom