• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Why the nyan am I still alive. Oh my gosh I should not be alive. Agh.

Okay. So... I'm not caught up at all. Last time I was playing this game, however, I was suspicious of Pendio. I'm still catching up though. (I'm like 20 pages behind.) Would anyone give me a summary? Has anyone claimed -- aside from Pendio, who was mentioned in the last two pages -- or been confirmed?

I find it kind of strange that you think I'm not suspicious just because I haven't been around. Like I said in the sign-up thread, I was scum for the past five games or so, and I went inactive or was modkilled in almost all of them. Scum can be just as inactive as a Townie.

Libk has claimed the second mason, and no one has refuted this and it seems good.

Regalbryant is the known Vig.

I don't suspect you because you've been inactive and out of the game, and seemingly the forum? but night attacks by mafia have still been occurring. I find it hard to believe you're the one doing them, and think Jamie has been lenient on mod killing due to other inactivity in the game. I'm not saying you're 100% cleared for me, but you're definitely lower on my list of suspicion.

Mido

Version 1
@Heroine of Time
Our vig is Bryant, and I'm another town-allied attacking role. Im called an Attacker - it's like a weaker vig. Fro Cho, Master Hand have mercy on his soul, was the SK. I thinks that's the necessary roles and flips.

I think there was something like that in the previous setup, so your claim holds some water. Given your attack motions that you've stated, I think I'll take the gamble as well.

Attack: Pendio

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i knew it

golly gee who'd have thought that i'd die the night after i suspect both frozen and pendio =^)

Also that commuter claim was bs from the start, i was getting so mad about it

if you're gone you're gone

you can't take damage

I was raging @ james about it

Mido

Version 1
i knew it

golly gee who'd have thought that i'd die the night after i suspect both frozen and pendio =^)

Also that commuter claim was bs from the start, i was getting so mad about it

if you're gone you're gone

you can't take damage

I was raging @ james about it

The main deathknell for Frozen Chosen from my perspective was when he claimed to protect you, as it was I who attempted the move! (Regardless of the truth of the whole mushroom mess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom