• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
All right that's it
Vote: Pendio
I doubt his role almost completley now. I'm the cause of both nights of damage (it's part of my role) and him taking damage both times has given me a bad feeling about his claim.
Attack: Pendio

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I would agree that I find Pendio the most suspicious as well. His claim seems weird, and commuter seems like a safer fake claim if you were to make one.

@DekuNut does the damage you do at night have any stipulation or effect? Or is it simply plain night damage that goes along with your role?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
As of now, I believe I've attacked thrice: twice on Our Favorite Swede, and once on Eduarda, who I still didn't trust to follow town through to the end. I didn't deal the killing blow though - I was the second kill mentioned that didn't get to her until she was already dead

Reactions: Pen

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Why the nyan am I still alive. Oh my gosh I should not be alive. Agh.

Okay. So... I'm not caught up at all. Last time I was playing this game, however, I was suspicious of Pendio. I'm still catching up though. (I'm like 20 pages behind.) Would anyone give me a summary? Has anyone claimed -- aside from Pendio, who was mentioned in the last two pages -- or been confirmed?

The only people I consider pretty safe are Libk, Regal, and Heroine of Time (due to absence. Unless this was all an elaborate scheme). I would really like to hear your thoughts on the game.
I find it kind of strange that you think I'm not suspicious just because I haven't been around. Like I said in the sign-up thread, I was scum for the past five games or so, and I went inactive or was modkilled in almost all of them. Scum can be just as inactive as a Townie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom