• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't wanna use the word hypocrite Shroom, but your latest attack could lead to a town death. Just sayin' :bubsy:

Anyway, I have to admit that I haven't been as invested in this game as I could/should have been. I haven't even read a lot of the recent posts and I've lately been skimming at best. If you think my death is best for the town then so be it. I don't have any special powers or anything. Well until last night at least.

I'd attack someone now but I'd need to catch up first, which I don't have much time to do atm.

I feel like such a hypocrite now lmao because I always complain about people going inactive because they lose interest in a game and then making excuses and now I'm doing that very same thing. I considered asking for a replacement, but it would be super hard for anybody to join in this late in the game, so I didn't.

So ya, this is a half-assed quick defense post. Now it's bedtime. Night friends.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Shroom you're fine to have your own suspicion, but at this point we're literally playing into Mafia's hand by spreading out the damage. If I knew we were going to be this indecisive I would have just preferred to kill one target who we unanimously agree on.

I don't think such a target exists. We've got "spread" damage, but it's really only on a very tiny number of players. LG's death seems like an outlier that we haven't even seen until last night. According to what we've seen, we now have:

Living Trophies:
1. DekuNut
2. Tristan
3. Libk
4. Pendio
5. JC-Hurin
6. Heroine of Time
7. The Hero of Legend
8. Frozen Chosen
9. RegalBryant
10. Mido
11. Shroom

of these 11, 4 have attacked:
JC, Pendio, Frozen, and myself (since Tristan's attack was revoked due to a Toxic's death)

Total Damage:
1. Shroom - 54%
2. Frozen Chosen - 59%
3. Pendio - 41%
4. Tristan - 20% (tbd)
5. The Hero of Legend - 20%
6. RegalBryant - 14%
7. JC-Hurin - 10%
8. Heroine of Time - 7%

Of these who are damaged, Regal will be safe from day attacks because we all are on the same page that he is vig. Of the living, 3 have zero damage. Of those who have taken damage, only myself, and Frozen seem to be within a range of any real "immediate" danger. I would assume with the current layout, we have 1 scum left and there's a possibility of 1 third party.

You may see my target as rash, but I see it as safe with these numbers. Again, LG's damage was done in a manner that we've not seen, and that level of damage seems incredibly unlikely to be a norm.

I would need to look more into a numbers game, but with what I know about my own defense parameters, and what I have seemed to notice, the trend of average health seems to be about 90-100%. Attacks seem to average out at about 18-20%. I think we're fine.

Shroom

EBWODP: I forgot to mention that Libk is also confirmed townie due to being the second mason.

Living Trophies:
1. DekuNut
2. Tristan
3. Pendio
4. JC-Hurin
5. Heroine of Time
6. The Hero of Legend
7. Frozen Chosen
8. Mido
9. Shroom

This leaves 9 possible suspects.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If there is only one remaining scum, I'd like to say, I talked to The Jam and he said that self-targeting is not allowed. With the thought that there's possibly only 1 scum left is just like to point that out. I feel there's more likely to be 2 myself, but it's all conjecture

Shroom

@DekuNut with 19 players at the start, I would say it's safe to assume that only 1 remains (5 scum in a 19 player game seems incredibly high). I find myself wondering if 2 more anti-town are left, but then I forget that it's day 5 and town managed to kill 2 scum in a day, so it just feels as if there's more. I would say it'd be safe to assume there's just a godfather left at hand.

If there is only one remaining scum, I'd like to say, I talked to The Jam and he said that self-targeting is not allowed. With the thought that there's possibly only 1 scum left is just like to point that out. I feel there's more likely to be 2 myself, but it's all conjecture

I'm curious as to why you asked this. I guess I'm a little suspicious but the fact that you have no damage means you couldn't target yourself. Sorry to keep bugging you about it, but I want to hear your reason for asking.

As to how many anti town parties are left, I'd say only one Mafia member, but there is chance of an SK. Of course, there also could've been items used.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I'm curious as to why you asked this. I guess I'm a little suspicious but the fact that you have no damage means you couldn't target yourself. Sorry to keep bugging you about it, but I want to hear your reason for asking.

As to how many anti town parties are left, I'd say only one Mafia member, but there is chance of an SK. Of course, there also could've been items used.
You're closer than you know, mon ami. ;)
Anyways, I think you guys see the point of me bringing this up. we can finally (probably) start trusting people who were attacked by scum since the last one died.
@Shroom brings up a good point numbers-wise. I tend to assume 5, but that is indeed a high number of scum, and we don't even have 20 players.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
In case you wanted an answer, it came from a joke I made to Jamie in-Pm that actually gave me the idea to ask it. To explain more would require a role claim.

As far as I can see, it looks like one. So then why are there nights with multiple big damages? That's why I think either items or a third party member may be at play.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I agree, it would be kinda OP for maf to have more than 1 attack per night, items nonwithstanding.
Both options are possibilities but probably only on the nights with multiple big attacks. Which is why I'm thinking items. An SK would be stupid not to attack every night unless there was a tracker/watcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom