• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I know what you're trying to do. You're worried about yourself, so you want another target to pass the blame onto. I've already said who my main suspicions are. I'm focusing on you and Pendio. I may be acting stubborn here, but I'm just sticking to my plan. It's up to you to convince me of a better target and to convince others as well.

Yes, you are being stubborn, but that's how you play. I'm fine with that. And I'm not telling you to get rid of your suspicions, I'm just trying to get discussion.

And you were the one who told me I should be suspicious of everyone. Is that not what I'm doing?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Let's take a look at this.

This is my first post trying to figure out who attacked Eduarda and I, like others, narrowed it down to Sadia and Chuchu. From there I wondered who would Mafia more likely send. At that time, Sadia seemed like the more likely suspect because no one would suspect her hitting Eduarda. I still had my doubts about Chuchu and I asked him questions. As the day went on and I saw that Chuchu had to be working on his own, I figured it had to be Sadia. Even up to voting for Sadia I was't completely sure because it was a 50/50 decision based on the night scene.
Explain this:

Frozen said:
s to Chu, he should be next unless something big comes up. There is a possibility he is actually pretending to be this way, but I still believe he is genuine.
"Something big". There's no way you would be that confident if you didn't know something. It's a 50/50 and the deciding factor is little more than a hunch. I too at the time was favouring Sadia (although I had my sights set on Johnny). But look at how I reacted to Cthultu. I was interrogating him because I was suspicious. Townies are suspicious of everyone.

If Sadia flipped town, Chuchu would be the next target, unless someone more suspicious came along. I was suspicious of both of them but more so Sadia by the end of the day, thus warranting my vote. Does that make sense?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Frozen Chosen i think it's because of my play style. I tend to play low-key with a few townie moments, so most town players don't think about me when they can attack. Scum, on the other hand, realize that I tend to get myself mislynched 3-4 days in, so what's the use in attaching me when town will crucify me any day now?
Or I could just be scum, but yknow whatevs

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Could be an X-shot, we've seen a few in this game. Though he's still not anywhere out the firing line in my opinion. So if he survives today, someone needs to track him. Watcher needs to target Regal, Doc can target Libk so we still have a trusted Townie. That's risky if we don't have either a Watcher it Tracker though. Hopefully we do. But whoever the Doc is, the choice is yours.

X-Shot seems weird to me because it would imply that Pendio had control of when he vanished, and yet in this post:

I would like to let everyone know that I am not specifically Bulletproof, however, I am still not surprised to learn that I avoided the Vig's attack. What has been confusing me for some time though is why I received some night damage a few nights ago.

Pendio seems like he has no clue as to why he took damage the one night, implying that he would leave every single night, which seems somewhat high for an x-number of leaving.

I bring all this up because I find myself more skeptical of this claim.

Frozen's claim of doctor is weird, but I'm unsure of how a doctor would really even playout in this format. It seems giving out items would actually make sense in this format because as we see with LG's role, the body guard, people preventing other's from just blatantly taking damage at night already seems to be a thing. I don't know, maybe my line of reasoning with this is still off, but Frozen is lower on my ladder of suspicion as of now.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It actually puts Frozen higher on my suspicion. Mostly because of this
I did give a mushroom to LittleGumball. It even says it the scene that they were efforts to heal her. What makes you think Doc gave it to LG?

I don't think this mushroom business is doctor exclusive, unless the doctor is the one who gives mushrooms to people to use. But If that's the case fro cho is lying about targeting LG because I got a mushroom last night. But it was said that I had found it. Either one of two things is true. Mushrooms are handed out by a doctor for people to use the next night, or mushrooms are random items distributed by Jamie. I've been thinking about this item business and it doesn't make sense for items to be given by a player initially. It makes more sense that, like in smash, they just fall into the game and whoever gets it gets it. Because I think its,more likely items are random, I think Fro cho is lying about trying to protect LG. Especially since I know how mushrooms work having found one myself.

Frozen's claim of doctor is weird, but I'm unsure of how a doctor would really even playout in this format. It seems giving out items would actually make sense in this format because as we see with LG's role, the body guard, people preventing other's from just blatantly taking damage at night already seems to be a thing. I don't know, maybe my line of reasoning with this is still off, but Frozen is lower on my ladder of suspicion as of now.

It actually puts Frozen higher on my suspicion. Mostly because of this

I don't think this mushroom business is doctor exclusive, unless the doctor is the one who gives mushrooms to people to use. But If that's the case fro cho is lying about targeting LG because I got a mushroom last night. But it was said that I had found it. Either one of two things is true. Mushrooms are handed out by a doctor for people to use the next night, or mushrooms are random items distributed by Jamie. I've been thinking about this item business and it doesn't make sense for items to be given by a player initially. It makes more sense that, like in smash, they just fall into the game and whoever gets it gets it. Because I think its,more likely items are random, I think Fro cho is lying about trying to protect LG. Especially since I know how mushrooms work having found one myself.

I never claimed Doctor nor am I the doctor. I got a mushroom earlier in the game, like Libk, and then I gave it to LG last night. Jamie hinted at that in the night scene. So I agree with you, Libk, that I think Jamie is handing these out. But I had the option to use it on someone else.

Shroom

I'm dumb. I read "Doc" and in my head just threw "doctor" there. Disregard all doctor talk. It's irrelevant and was my mistake.

I would actually bet that there's no doctor in this game at all due to items. We already had roles that blocked damage with roles like LG's and I'm unsure how a doctor would play out in this game.

Mido

Version 1
I'm so confused! So I guess there are indeed multiple mushrooms. This leads me to believe that there is no inventor present, and that items arrive at random.

I would actually bet that there's no doctor in this game at all due to items. We already had roles that blocked damage with roles like LG's and I'm unsure how a doctor would play out in this game.

If there is one, I assume it would act as an ordinary doctor in standard Mafia, in spite of all the mushrooms.

Shroom

Also, the reason why Tristan seems suspicious to me is not necessarily because he lynched Doc, but rather because of the way he seemed to be going after one player after another, especially while I never understood why Doc was so suspicious to him and others.

I would like to bring this back up. Tristan's latest posts have been sort of weird to me. Just a somewhat neutral or agreeing post, and then his latest attacks have been odd to me. Like Pen says, I haven't been following his latest suspicions that well, and he, to me, seems eager to attack. I've not been following him all game, but the days I've been in the game, I've felt off by his play.

My biggest suspicions as of now are Pendio (he did mention being busy, so he'll be sparse this day I guess), and Tristan. I'm still slightly suspicious of JC, Mido, and DekuNut, but I would rather focus on these two as of now, and while I have no reason to really suspect JC out of what I've stated before about people sort of taking charge of the game, the suspicion remains there.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Let's take a look at this.

This is my first post trying to figure out who attacked Eduarda and I, like others, narrowed it down to Sadia and Chuchu. From there I wondered who would Mafia more likely send. At that time, Sadia seemed like the more likely suspect because no one would suspect her hitting Eduarda. I still had my doubts about Chuchu and I asked him questions. As the day went on and I saw that Chuchu had to be working on his own, I figured it had to be Sadia. Even up to voting for Sadia I was't completely sure because it was a 50/50 decision based on the night scene.
It was obvious, at the time, it was between Sadia and Cthulhu because Johnny claimed and everyone seemed to believe him. So it was a case of who's lying out of Sadia and Cthulhu (or both). Yet you seemed so confident that Sadia was scum. You literally said "it would be something big" otherwise. Look back. Please tell me how you were so sure.

---

@Pendio is your role an x-shot or not?

Shroom

I think I've finally decided.

His attacks have been odd, and it's resulted in several town deaths, not to mention his low-key nature in this day has lead me to hold some concern.

So I'm going to go ahead and

Attack: Tristan

His posts today have just been sort of following JC, even on things he said he didn't necessarily agree with him on.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Shroom you're fine to have your own suspicion, but at this point we're literally playing into Mafia's hand by spreading out the damage. If I knew we were going to be this indecisive I would have just preferred to kill one target who we unanimously agree on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom