• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do trust her role claim, but I thought you were implying that Regal used her night attack on Toxic. She tried to use that on you. I forgot about the item that Regal used.

It looks like Heroine of Time, Hero of Legend, and Toxic are the only ones left to say if the targeted JC. Heroine and Toxic don't seem likely because they've been missing in action for some time. Hero of Legend piped in towards the end of the day yesterday so maybe he could've done something at night.

But in reality, it looks like someone is lying.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Heroine and Toxic didn't even post at all yesterday, and the day was extended.

@Heroine of Time @Toxic_Snowman do you guys still exist?
I informed Jamie in a message that I wanted to be replaced last week. I guess he didn't see it. I mean, I haven't even posted in the last couple of days, I think, and I'm nowhere near caught up. I didn't have the time to play until now, and even then, I'm too far behind.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Right time to play.

We need to do something. I said it not long ago, but not killing anyone during the day only serves Mafia's purpose (3rd party too if there is one). I got too hung up on the night thinking I had something, but it's not concrete and I'd rather go with my suspicions. Frozen Chosen is still my target. Toxic is a close second and Pendio comes up behind because he avoided a night kill.

@Frozen Chosen I have my doubts about you, but looking back your actions stand out. There's just so many moments where you look so scummy.

@Toxic_Snowman I don't buy the whole "I'm not active, I asked to be replaced" argument. You're still just as likely to be scum in my eyes. I've seen it before, Mafia feigning inactivity as a bluff. It's too easy, especially in a game where people are inactive. If I was Mafia right now, I'd hide too.

@Pendio I said it before that I think it's likely the last Mafia is a Bulletproof GF (I think you agreed). So saying you 'sort of' have that role puts you right in the firing line. It's not like we haven't seen scum tell a half truth about their role already (cough cough Johnny).

---

We need a plan of action here. 12 players left; 10 Townies; 2 confirmed; 1 scum; 1 3rd party. I'm going to eliminate myself from the equation because I know my alignment and I hope you guys trust me. So that leaves me with 9 players to work with. If we lynch three players that (sorry if my maths is off), but that should give us around a 50% chance of either hitting scum or 3rd party (assuming there is another 3rd party role).

And let's say worst comes to worst here. We lynch three Townies. Well I have a plan for that too. I can imagine Mafia will go for Regal if we lose our Doc. But hopefully we don't lose our Doc, so he/she can just heal Regal. That will make Mafia try and go for a power role (maybe Cop). They could possibly go for me, all I can say is try your best but you'll be disappointed. So if they do hit another Townie, that'll leave 8 players left. Excluding myself and the two confirmed Townies, that leaves 5. So out of the 5, 2 are not Town. We kill two during the day (40% chance of hitting non Townie role) and Regal kills during the night. If somehow Mafia survive then Regal and Libk we still be alive (and hopefully myself), leaving 3 vs 2. That puts us in a 50/50. Lynch one and Regal kills the other. So if we somehow get the absolute worst luck in the world, we can still win. Obviously this plan completely relies on you guys trusting me, but hopefully I've somewhat earned that.

Time to start

Attack: Frozen Chosen

doubts about you, but looking back your actions stand out. There's just so many moments where you look so scummy.

I'm genuinely curious at what makes me so scummy? I've helped find two Mafia members and I'm trying to find the next one. Sooshi's roleclaim fooled me as it did others and I applaud you for going with your gut. So what makes me scummy? From what I've seen, it's just a lot of theorizing, like Eduarda was doing before.

I find Pendio's weird description of being sort of bulletproof is the last straw for me. I didn't like the way he was pushing his belief that Doc was innocent and I don't like the fact Regal wasn't able to hit him.

If not Pendio, then I think Tristan and Deku would be my next suspicions. Time to put my money where my mouth is.

Attack: Pendio

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Toxic does want a replacement. I just need to find one.

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, since I see people getting pretty suspicious of me, I will go ahead and clear up my role for you all now before any more attacks are wasted on me. I am the Original Commuter, so naturally I should be immune to night kills, but there must have been some kind of deficiency in my passive ability that caused me to take damage that one night. I am still unaware of how that could have happened...

Anyway, I do agree with JC's suspicions of FroCho and Toxic, and I am still a bit weary of Tristan. Out of all the players, Toxic is still the player that I am the most suspicious of though. Since very early on he supported players who later on appeared to be Mafia, and assuming he is the last Mafia member right now (and also being a fairly new player to the game), I could easily imagine he would get discourage somewhat from playing the game after all of his team mates have died (thus wanting a replacement now). Of course this is just a theory, but my suspicions on Toxic have been building up throughout the whole game ever since the first day.

Attack: Toxic_Snowman

I didn't like the way he was pushing his belief that Doc was innocent

I still do not see how that was suspicious. If anything I think those who wanted Doc dead were suspicious for the simple reason that I never saw any evidence that made Doc look scummy. Seriously, if anyone could point out to me what it was that made Doc seem suspicious to the point where he deserved to be lynched, I would greatly appreciate that. Because as it is, I honestly see no reasons for any of the attacks that were performed on Doc. The whole lynch on him just seemed so random and unprovoked in my eyes. But as I said, if anyone could help me see the reason why he looked suspicious, that would be cool.

Alright, since I see people getting pretty suspicious of me, I will go ahead and clear up my role for you all now before any more attacks are wasted on me. I am the Original Commuter, so naturally I should be immune to night kills, but there must have been some kind of deficiency in my passive ability that caused me to take damage that one night. I am still unaware of how that could have happened...

Commuter, huh? That explains why you didn't get hit last night by Regal. But how would an item hit you? You seem to be just as confused. Has anyone played where a commuter has taken damage at night?

Wait, isn't it also impossible to get targeted at all? Like even getting roleblocked or receiving items shouldn't work, according to the wiki.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I like JC this game, but I don't like playing the numbers game, especially when we don't know.
@JC-Hurin could you provide a list of your reasonings against Fro one more time? I'd like to see that again
As for Pen, I find his claim interesting, but doubtful. Unless you can provide some chink in your role-armor (weakeness to items or roleblockers, for example), I think you're my next target. I also plan on keeping watch on Toxic, but we'll see if Pendio's attack offs him

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Commuter, huh? That explains why you didn't get hit last night by Regal. But how would an item hit you? You seem to be just as confused. Has anyone played where a commuter has taken damage at night?

Wait, isn't it also impossible to get targeted at all? Like even getting roleblocked or receiving items shouldn't work, according to the wiki.
I know there are some versions of commuter that can be RBed, but I find that highly unlikely tbh. We'll see what The Pen says though

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Doesn't commuter have to choose a target to "remove" from the night situation? Would you provide your night targets @Pendio ? Or has it been yourself each night?

Shroom

EBWODP

Disregard my last post. I've looked into the wiki and was wrong with my assumption.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
We need a plan of action here. 12 players left; 10 Townies; 2 confirmed; 1 scum; 1 3rd party. I'm going to eliminate myself from the equation because I know my alignment and I hope you guys trust me. So that leaves me with 9 players to work with. If we lynch three players that (sorry if my maths is off), but that should give us around a 50% chance of either hitting scum or 3rd party (assuming there is another 3rd party role).

And let's say worst comes to worst here. We lynch three Townies. Well I have a plan for that too. I can imagine Mafia will go for Regal if we lose our Doc. But hopefully we don't lose our Doc, so he/she can just heal Regal. That will make Mafia try and go for a power role (maybe Cop). They could possibly go for me, all I can say is try your best but you'll be disappointed. So if they do hit another Townie, that'll leave 8 players left. Excluding myself and the two confirmed Townies, that leaves 5. So out of the 5, 2 are not Town. We kill two during the day (40% chance of hitting non Townie role) and Regal kills during the night. If somehow Mafia survive then Regal and Libk we still be alive (and hopefully myself), leaving 3 vs 2. That puts us in a 50/50. Lynch one and Regal kills the other. So if we somehow get the absolute worst luck in the world, we can still win. Obviously this plan completely relies on you guys trusting me, but hopefully I've somewhat earned that.
Hmm... I'm normally not a huge fan of playing the numbers game, but I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. I don't see much reason not to trust you.

I was going to do this anyway.

Attack: Toxic_Snowman

I'm sure that's enough damage to KO him now.

Shroom

Real quick, if someone could correct me if I'm wrong, today is Day 4, and last night was Night 3, correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom