• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
See the thing is, why the **** would the kill have not went through? Who the **** would redirect or block Regal? I mean unless he/she thought they were going to be killed. So if you targeted Regal please speak the **** up otherwise we're going to mislynch. If not then why is Pendio not dead? I think it's BS that the Doctor or LG would attempt to protect him since there's better targets to protect (confirmed Townies for example). So how has Pendio survived?

But Regal's other attacks went through... I mean a redirect/block would effect all attacks, right? Why didn't Pendio take damage? Can someone please speak up if they used an item on Hero of Legend or Frozen? Don't worry about saying anything, it's helpful.

I attempted to attack Pendio, it appears I was either blocked or redirected

I also used an item that does 20% to a specific target and another 20% to a random person. I threw it at Toxic

That is really interesting. How could you be blocked if the Mafis roleblocker is already dead? Unless Town has a roleblocker, that doesn't quite make sense. I guess it could be the work of redirection, but we really haven't seen that this game. What if Pendio is bullet proof? But he's taken an attack at night before so that may not be it. Either way, that makes me a little more suspicious of him.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Might be that there is a difference between night attacks and night kills. Like a bulletproof role is immune to large KO like attacks, but can take small amounts of damage.

Saying that, Pendio took 22% damage on Night Two. Seems like an odd number to take. Smaller attacks are usually <20% damage (including day attacks), attacks ranging between 50-70 come from Eduarda's role, Vig/Mafia attacks are around 90%, and then there's a mysterious attacker dealing around 50% damage. What role would deal 22%?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A secondary killing role I'd say. There's a form of the double-voter role that says you have to give one of your two votes during the night before the day starts. I know LD and I used it in MTG Mafia. Explains why it's about the same amount as a normal vote.
Either that or an item.

I think there could be a difference. And the only thing I can think of causing that little damage would be an item. I guess someone could have an attack at night that only does 20%

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I also didn't target you last night JC. I'll post a bit more later, but wanted to go ahead and confirm this.

Pen

The game is on!
Each of you confirm if you targeted me or not.

I did not target you either.

I would like to let everyone know that I am not specifically Bulletproof, however, I am still not surprised to learn that I avoided the Vig's attack. What has been confusing me for some time though is why I received some night damage a few nights ago.

Toxic's high defense parameter kind of worries me. Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before that idk) Toxic said that he was already past his defense parameter, yet since he said that he has both taken damage from me, and from the Vig tonight. This leads me to suspect that Toxic might perhaps have been lying about his defense parameter, not wanting to reveal how high it actually is. Of course that could have potentially been him lying as Town in order to fool the Mafia too. And, as have been pointed out, his low activity sort of also makes him less likely to be Mafia. Nevertheless, I wanted to share these thoughts with you.

Also, I found two Mushrooms last night, or this morning or something. Before the day officially began anyway. If I could I would have shared at least one of them with somebody else, but I seem to only be able to use them on myself.

Toxic's high defense parameter kind of worries me. Yesterday (or maybe it was the day before that idk) Toxic said that he was already past his defense parameter, yet since he said that he has both taken damage from me, and from the Vig tonight. This leads me to suspect that Toxic might perhaps have been lying about his defense parameter, not wanting to reveal how high it actually is. Of course that could have potentially been him lying as Town in order to fool the Mafia too. And, as have been pointed out, his low activity sort of also makes him less likely to be Mafia. Nevertheless, I wanted to share these thoughts with you.

What makes you so sure that the vig hit toxic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom