• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not target you, JC. But I did give a mushroom to LittleGumball in effort to heal her. Unfortunately, someone attacked her as well.

My question is where is the Vig's attack? Did Regal attack LittleGumball? Or can we for sure say that Mafia hit her? Also, how is Toxic still alive? I do agree with Mido that it's hard for me to see Toxic being Mafia because of the inactivity.

Mido

Version 1
I did not target you, @JC-Hurin .

I did not target you, JC. But I did give a mushroom to LittleGumball in effort to heal her. Unfortunately, someone attacked her as well.

Let's hold the phone a second here, Chosen Frozen:

[QUOTE="Doc, post: 1039214, member: 22232".
The other item I used was mushroom that I gave to someone else that they can use to heal themselves. Im not going to reveal who this person is, though.[/QUOTE]

It seems Doc also had a mushroom. Were more than one passed around, 'cuz I don't think I Like the sound of this depending on the circumstance.

I did give a mushroom to LittleGumball. It even says it the scene that they were efforts to heal her. What makes you think Doc gave it to LG?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I think I have pretty good idea what happened during the night, I just need confirmation of the people who did/didn't target me

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I have no items yet :(
Also, I did not target you JC.
I'll try to come up with something to say tomorrow but I started work today. Getting used to a little bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom