• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
so............. what changed......?

So who did Mafia hit? Was it LittleGumball? I guess I'm a little confused on the damage given. The second hit was 70%, right?

Good point. But then does that mean there were three big attacks last night? Doc, LittleGumball, and Eduarda? Does that mean we have another third party like an SK? Or did Eduarda not get hit by Mafia or SK?

In regards to the two you pointed out, as of right now, I'm not sure if LittleGumball is a good target. I mean she took 70%. Just because she took this damage doesn't mean she's Mafia. In fact, I think it's just as likely she is town. And her actions have been helpful for the town. I wouldn't mind looking in to her relationship with Sooshi and Sadia, though.

As you can see, I was trying to figure out who hit who. I first thought Mafia hit you but then talk of a hammer item or SK came up (along with Eduarda's death) made me think otherwise. That's when I started thinking you could be scum. But like I pointed out in my post, you've been pretty helpful to the town, so I brushed it off. I mean just be because Mafia didn't hit you doesn't make you Mafia. So that's why I posted that in response to Chuchu.

But then I got thinking, just because Mafia didn't make you town either. So what I'm saying is that the possibility is there. Basically I just WIFOMed myself.

My bad, I meant after doc's death. He was at 45% and has taken 3 hits. He could be dead. But maybe not.

But then I got thinking, just because Mafia didn't make you town either. So what I'm saying is that the possibility is there. Basically I just WIFOMed myself.

Sorry. This makes no sense. What I meant to say is : Just because you took the damage, doesn't make you town. A Mafia member could have taken damage from something else. So the possibility is there. Basically I just WIFOMed myself.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
okay but this is all based on damage

so i went from probably town to suspicious over the course of the day

solely for the damage situation

even though nothing happened.......

except...

me

accusing you

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Btw I didn't want this to be a done thing, I wanted to give my thoughts and have you reply. I don't want you dying if the killer isn't sure (if I was Vig I would kill you though, just want to make that clear). That's why I asked anyone with an attacking role during the night to read my post throughly and decide for themselves. There are flaws in my suspicion and it's only fair that I point them out. But there is just so much looking back that makes you look scum.

Btw Toxic should absolutely be on the same level as Frozen for a lynch. I didn't post about Toxic because people have already founded a suspicion on him. My post was to point out a suspicion that seemingly a lot of people never noticed. If Toxic is dead than I want to just say that I fully support his lynch (unlike the Doc one, which I still think was trigger happy).

---

Another thing, everyone read the first few pages, I'm convinced scum is there. And Day One early actions are easily the most obvious scum tells when you have information to go off as we do now.

Btw I didn't want this to be a done thing, I wanted to give my thoughts and have you reply. I don't want you dying if the killer isn't sure (if I was Vig I would kill you though, just want to make that clear). That's why I asked anyone with an attacking role during the night to read my post throughly and decide for themselves. There are flaws in my suspicion and it's only fair that I point them out. But there is just so much looking back that makes you look scum.

Btw Toxic should absolutely be on the same level as Frozen for a lynch. I didn't post about Toxic because people have already founded a suspicion on him. My post was to point out a suspicion that seemingly a lot of people never noticed. If Toxic is dead than I want to just say that I fully support his lynch (unlike the Doc one, which I still think was trigger happy).

---

Another thing, everyone read the first few pages, I'm convinced scum is there. And Day One early actions are easily the most obvious scum tells when you have information to go off as we do now.

Okay, quick timeout. Did you edit your post? Your post is different than the email I got about your post. It looks like you added a sentence. I'm not mad, I just want to know why the email is different from the post. I can post my email if needs be.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
You can point it out if you want, even though I don't remember editing my post. And if I did then I doubt it effected the game because it would have been within like a minute or so otherwise it would have said I edited my post. Are you trying to get modkilled or something?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh wait I know what I added. I added that I would kill you if I was Vig. But it was done within like 10 seconds of me finishing my post. It doesn't exactly change the game though since it was done almost straight away.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Extremely sorry about this, these last couple days have been very very difficult for me so please excuse my tardiness (even though it probably seems like im full of it lol), but the night scene + toxic's damage will be up today so don't you worry your pretty little heads.

Jamie

Attacked Today:
Doc (1) - Tristan (13%)
Toxic_Snowman (4) - Libk (16%), LittleGumball (19%), Shroom (17%), Pendio (16%)

Total Damage:
Little Gumball - 90%
Shroom - 54%
Toxic_Snowman - 97%
Pendio - 22%
Tristan - 20%
Frozen Chosen - 20%
RegalBryant - 14%
JC-Hurin - 10%
Heroine of Time - 7%

I'm so so sorry about the lateness, I've been having a really difficult time in life lately. Still want to get this game done properly, so I'm really sorry. The night is going to be a further 24 hours because some people wanted damage amounts etc before giving their night action.

Jamie

Oh boy, more deaths!

You see, LittleGumball was supposed to get some recovery uwu, but she got hit by a speedy attack for 83%... and died :(

Meanwhile, Frozen Chosen, Toxic_Snowman and The Hero of Legend also all took 20%! Wow wow wee wa! And somehow, Toxic_Snowman is still standing!

LittleGumball (173%) was Bowser, the Original Bodyguard (2-shot)

Living Trophies:

1. DekuNut
2. Tristan
3. Libk
4. Pendio
5. JC-Hurin
6. Heroine of Time
7. Toxic_Snowman
8. The Hero of Legend
9. Frozen Chosen
10. RegalBryant
11. Mido
12. Shroom

In the trash:
1. kokirion - Greninja, an Original Mason - was bootyblasted night 1
2. A Link In Time - Dark Pit, the Clone's 1-shot role cop - was brutally murdered day 2
3. Sadia - Toon Link, a Clone Goon - was wambam thank you man'd day 3
4. Johnny Sooshi - Lucina, the Clone's Roleblocker - was utterly destroyed day 3
5. Eduarda - Cloud, the DLC Veteran - was #rekt night 3
6. Doc - Villager, the Original Day Vig (1-shot) - Was piled on day 4
7. LittleGumball - Bowser, the Original Bodyguard (2-shot) - was speedily skewered night 4

Total Damage:
Toxic_Snowman - 117%
Shroom - 54%
Frozen Chosen - 40%
Pendio - 22%
Tristan - 20%
The Hero of Legend - 20%
RegalBryant - 14%
JC-Hurin - 10%
Heroine of Time - 7%

The day ends in err, 3 days and 4 hours! GL, y'all!

Last edited:

Mido

Version 1
Meanwhile, Frozen Chosen, Toxic_Snowman and The Hero of Legend also all took 20%! Wow wow wee wa!

Okay, before I go on, I just wanted to say that this made me laugh! XD

I haven't been around since Doc's death, and to be honest, the only thing I have to say about it is that my theory about a high-HP godfather is definitely weaker at this point. It seems to be heavily character-based as opposed to alignment-based.

Based on how the kills have gone through, I think we can assume that the Mafia is still very much active, which slightly lessens my suspicions of Toxic. Now, I definitely don't want this fact alone to cloud my suspect vision, but this tidbit should offer some perspective, albeit obvious perspective. I have much work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom