• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Did you even read the reason why I told Vig to off you? I said out of the 5 who were damaged the night before last, one, maybe two, were lying. Loads of people in the game were willing to let it pass and just move on and blame "items". I told Vig to off you because I wanted to find out who was lying. Turns out that Sadia and Johnny were lying. Plus I attacked Johnny when everyone was pretty much sold on him being the Town RB'er. Accusing me of scum after yesterday is absolutely ridiculous. What, just because I told Vig to off you? Stop holding these grudges, they won't get you anywhere.

To me you are scummy just for the fact you didn't have a valid reason to even look my way yet you were more than happy to aim a loaded Vig at me. That just reeks of scum.

Also i didn't just list you but Doc and Toxic as well.

Mido

Version 1
Regarding Mido's post, being timid like that is scummy behavior. I caught him for that in Lineages.

I don't deny that, as I tried to take him out for that sort of thing in Revival; but he defended himself well, and later on put a damper in we Mafia's plans in the endgame. From what I've gathered in Lineages after I got replaced, Toxic was less active in that game in comparison to the former game, which leads me to think that his cautious approach, no matter how scummy, is a consistent part of his play.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
To me you are scummy just for the fact you didn't have a valid reason to even look my way yet you were more than happy to aim a loaded Vig at me. That just reeks of scum.
no it doesn't

this is bad logic
look at literally anything else he's done did you even read the post

stop saying the word "reek"

wtf wtf wtf

Justac00lguy

BooBoo

Also i didn't just list you but Doc and Toxic as well.
You aren't getting it. There were 5 attacks yesterday and some of these were unaccounted for meaning that one, or two, were lying about their actions. So out of you, Eduarda, Regal, Sadia and Johnny, there were scum. So my plan was a process of elimination. I knew there were scum out of the 5 and I was willing to sacrifice a Townie if need be. So yes, if Johnny and Sadia flipped Town, I would have attacked you today because it made no sense that you were all Town. But what happened? We killed two scum. You should be happy they flipped scum and you weren't part of the casualty. We lost Eduarda, but she was 3rd party. Stop thinking about yourself for one minute and focus on what's best for the town.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So Eduarda wanted it kill Doc, Doc survived the

You aren't getting it. There were 5 attacks yesterday and some of these were unaccounted for meaning that one, or two, were lying about their actions. So out of you, Eduarda, Regal, Sadia and Johnny, there were scum. So my plan was a process of elimination. I knew there were scum out of the 5 and I was willing to sacrifice a Townie if need be. So yes, if Johnny and Sadia flipped Town, I would have attacked you today because it made no sense that you were all Town. But what happened? We killed two scum. You should be happy they flipped scum and you weren't part of the casualty. We lost Eduarda, but she was 3rd party. Stop thinking about yourself for one minute and focus on what's best for the town.

I don't even know IF you are town JC.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Nope, i'm allowed my suspicions as freely as you are allowed yours Gummy.
I never said you're not allowed to have them but sometimes you have to accept that you are probably wrong.

Probably very, very wrong.

especially if you just use "he accused me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as your reasoning for why you're suspicious smh

There is ample reason for why JC is probably town and you can't look past your dumb singular reason for suspecting him. Please drop the JC suspicion. There is no reason for it and no one will listen to you anyway because it is a bad reason.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I never said you're not allowed to have them but sometimes you have to accept that you are probably wrong.

Probably very, very wrong.

especially if you just use "he accused me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as your reasoning for why you're suspicious smh

There is ample reason for why JC is probably town and you can't look past your dumb singular reason for suspecting him. Please drop the JC suspicion. There is no reason for it and no one will listen to you anyway because it is a bad reason.

What does SMH mean? Aside from that, again free to have suspicions just cuz i have them doesn't mean i'll act on them gummy, also i feel like only a few people are actually contributing currently, either due to timezones or what have you.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
To me you're playing very selfishly, just thinking about "you targeted me, so you must be scum!". What I did, yes, possibly involved your death. But what I did was best for Town and I would be willing to die if it meant Town killed two scum. Just please have some common sense and understand what I did yesterday. I'm not wasting any more time explaining it because quite frankly it's wasting my time. And keep note that in Mafia, if we think a Townie is detrimental to the game, it's likely they'll be killed.

---

So Eduarda wanted to kill Doc yesterday, but obviously Doc survived while taking a hit off the Vig. To be honest I wasn't exactly sold on killing Doc (even though it seemed like he was just doing whatever Eduarda told him too), but maybe Eduarda's death might hint at who targeted her. Doc thought he was going to die anyway, so why not take out the person who was going to kill him? I keep putting myself in Mafia's shoes and I just wouldn't have targeted Eduarda last night. I mean targeting Eduarda is basically suicide, especially when you know the Vig is going to kill you. So unless scum knew Eduarda couldn't retaliate when dead or had a bulletproof role (like I'm guessing), then killing Eduarda is essentially a martyrdom of sorts.

So basically, is it a possibility that Doc is the GF and targeted Eduarda because he knew he was going to die anyway? Not saying it's true, but if scum didn't know they could get away without taking a hit then I think it's a possibility.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
What does SMH mean? Aside from that, again free to have suspicions just cuz i have them doesn't mean i'll act on them gummy, also i feel like only a few people are actually contributing currently, either due to timezones or what have you.
You're as free to have your suspcions as we are free to argue against them. Arguing against other peoples suspcions is part of the game.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
You're as free to have your suspcions as we are free to argue against them. Arguing against other peoples suspcions is part of the game.

Yup i'm well aware Deku, i do find it funny that after giving a bogus suspicion i had two people jump down my throat calling it BS, granted it's a crappy suspicion but i find it amusing two people are doing it. When to be honest only one of them needed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom