• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
One was a boomerang, which I used on Frozen. I figured he would be the next target after me (assuming I would have died last night) based on the fact that Eduarda listed me and him at the top of her scum list. I wanted to reduce the amount of attacks needed on him in case he flipped town.

The boomerang also randomly attacks a second person, so I don't know who else I may have damaged. If I had to guess, it's the damage against you, LG.

The other item I used was mushroom that I gave to someone else that they can use to heal themselves. Im not going to reveal who this person is, though.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Tristan where did you dissappear to yesterday when everything was going down?

If you were busy, what would you have done? Who would you have attacked? Who's on your current radar? Be honest.
I missed all of Wednesday because I was working literally all day and hadn't even looked at the thread since the night before (which i already explained :) ). If I was around when the thread exploded, however, I wouldn't have been able to attack anybody anyway seeing as I had already used my day's attack on toxic.

Speaking of toxic, btw, I still wanna take another look at him. People seemed to have let him go when all the **** with Johnny and Sadia happened yesterday, but if anything, Johnny's flip makes me more convinced he is scum because of his hesitation to attack Johnny.

I wouldn't be surprised if Doc was scum at this point tbh. I'd be down to ko him today if it comes to it. His immediate attack on Johnny after Eduarda's raised red flags to begin with, but that's tenfold now that we know Johnny was scum.

I wonder if there's a hammer weapon that can hit for high damage, or maybe just hit multiple people.

That would make sense. I mean, the hammer in smash deals a lot of damage, so maybe someone decided to use it.

Speaking of toxic, btw, I still wanna take another look at him. People seemed to have let him go when all the **** with Johnny and Sadia happened yesterday, but if anything, Johnny's flip makes me more convinced he is scum because of his hesitation to attack Johnny.

I think Toxic would be a great target for today. While I felt bad for how I accused him before, I'm still not sold that he is town.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
That would make sense. I mean, the hammer in smash deals a lot of damage, so maybe someone decided to use it.

I think Toxic would be a great target for today. While I felt bad for how I accused him before, I'm still not sold that he is town.

I'm thinking more JC, as he was really quick to retaliatorily accuse yesterday. Before i get yet more messages saying i'm being incomprehensible i'll explain. JC first got what he wrongfully assumed was me being "scummy" because i targeted Sadia and then when he sees it isn't going his way "recommends" the vig targets me during the night. The retaliatory accuse reeks of scum defending scum to me and then it just reeked of "dog won't let go of Bone" when he tried to get vig to attack me,

Not overly sure about toxic but then again i don't think i've seen enough to commit to him. I'm basically neither here or there for Toxic.

What are we doing about @Doc. No offence to be aimed at him but he's pretty much dead and is likely the target of tonights attack.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
By the way, now that I'm back playing, if anyone wants to ask me questions about specific things, particularly about yesterday but anything else, feel free to. I'll finish my catch-up and see if I can come up with a few targets. I do support this return to Toxic, though.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
By the way, now that I'm back playing, if anyone wants to ask me questions about specific things, particularly about yesterday but anything else, feel free to. I'll finish my catch-up and see if I can come up with a few targets. I do support this return to Toxic, though.

So what're your thoughts on the last day, more specifically has anything struck you as off in people's behaviours from one day to the next.

Obviously behaviour wise i probably show a big difference which is mainly me taking actual note of things and not being a tardcake.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I'm thinking more JC, as he was really quick to retaliatorily accuse yesterday. Before i get yet more messages saying i'm being incomprehensible i'll explain. JC first got what he wrongfully assumed was me being "scummy" because i targeted Sadia and then when he sees it isn't going his way "recommends" the vig targets me during the night. The retaliatory accuse reeks of scum defending scum to me and then it just reeked of "dog won't let go of Bone" when he tried to get vig to attack me,
^ "He thinks I'm scum! I'm not scum I swear! It must be him! He's the scum!"

Mido

Version 1
My only thing with Toxic, as far as I've seen in this game, is that his activity has been low. His hesitant nature, as a few of you referenced through the Johnny debacle from the previous day, is something that aligns with his meta from my experience. He's a player who doesn't like to take very many risks in favor of a more cautious, self-preserving approach. He also has a knack for honest and genuine explanations of his actions, which often assists in defending himself well. The activity notion, based on meta alone, is from what I gather from his scum plays to be a shift in style. Ultimately, I'm basing my thoughts here in very little hard evidence and instead previous perspective.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Difference is i know i'm not scum.
What I'm saying is, your post is OMGUS (OMG, you suck). Someone thinks you're scum and you immediately jump on them thinking they must be scum for falsely accusing you. That's bad logic.

Regarding Mido's post, being timid like that is scummy behavior. I caught him for that in Lineages.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
What I'm saying is, your post is OMGUS (OMG, you suck). Someone thinks you're scum and you immediately jump on them thinking they must be scum for falsely accusing you. That's bad logic.

Regarding Mido's post, being timid like that is scummy behavior. I caught him for that in Lineages.

True Gummy, i ain't one to let people claim i'm something i'm not it's kinda annoying to me.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Did you even read the reason why I told Vig to off you? I said out of the 5 who were damaged the night before last, one, maybe two, were lying. Loads of people in the game were willing to let it pass and just move on and blame "items". I told Vig to off you because I wanted to find out who was lying. Turns out that Sadia and Johnny were lying. Plus I attacked Johnny when everyone was pretty much sold on him being the Town RB'er. Accusing me of scum after yesterday is absolutely ridiculous. What, just because I told Vig to off you? Stop holding these grudges, they won't get you anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom