• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
How did @LittleGumball take 70% in one hit? This doesn't seem right. I'd assume Mafia and the Vig are one shot kills unless they target a unique role with high defense. I'm guessing they're around 90-100% (probably more) due to the fact that we would be able to tell who's Town if they took a big hit during the night. Plus I'm pretty sure the GF took out Eduarda.

@RegalBryant who did you target? The only way I can see this kind of damage being dealt is the Eduarda being a Veteran with 50-70% damage output on people who target her. Unless someone has an insanely powerful weapon. But still, dealing 70% damage to LG seems like a big risk. She was leaning Town for me yesterday.

So many little attacks. I think it's safe to assume these are items being used.

I do want to say excellent job to JC for going with his initial instinct. I was also fooled into thinking Sooshi was innocent. Also, good job Eduarda for making yesterday extremely productive. I figured Sadia or Cthulhu was scum, and since Sadia flipped scum, that should confirm Cthulhu is town.

So it looks like Regal hit Doc. I'm not entirely convinced that Doc is scum, but his death could give us info.

So who did Mafia hit? Was it LittleGumball? I guess I'm a little confused on the damage given. The second hit was 70%, right?

Eduarda almost took 2 hits, but one really big one got her before the 2nd could connect.. and she couldn't retaliate, she was already dead!

Eduarda wasn't able to retaliate because of her being dead. The first hit killed her before the second attack hit.

Eduarda suggested I hit Doc if Sadia flipped scum, so that's what I did.

@RegalBryant who did you target? The only way I can see this kind of damage being dealt is the Eduarda being a Veteran with 50-70% damage output on people who target her. Unless someone has an insanely powerful weapon. But still, dealing 70% damage to LG seems like a big risk. She was leaning Town for me yesterday.

She said she targeted Doc.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
@RegalBryant Ah ok thanks for clearing that up.

---

Ok so if the GF killed Eduarda, that must mean they were intimidated on this day. I mean Eduarda was on the cusp of dying anyway. He/she could have just let Town kill her off as we literally said we would off her later in the game. Plus with all these night attack abilities floating around this night and the last, it was only a matter of time she was going to die. Even during today she could have died. So why waste a NK?

Eduarda did two very important things that Mafia hate: interrogate and promote activity. So my hunch tells me this person was previously interrogated by Eduarda and was worried about being questioned today or they're inactive and want to hide. If it's the former, don't worry I'll take over Eduarda's role in promoting activity :). And I'm definitely going to look at everyone of Eduarda's interactions.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
The reason why I think Eduarda was offed by Mafia is because of the wording. It was a "big hit". Same wording was used for Regal's attack. Same again for Koki, day one.

The reason why I think Eduarda was offed by Mafia is because of the wording. It was a "big hit". Same wording was used for Regal's attack. Same again for Koki, day one.

Good point. But then does that mean there were three big attacks last night? Doc, LittleGumball, and Eduarda? Does that mean we have another third party like an SK? Or did Eduarda not get hit by Mafia or SK?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
What's interesting though was that Koki took 140% damage night one and apparently both attacks were "big". Probably a Mafia attack (around 90% - same as Regal's Vig attack) and another one around 50%. So either Koki somehow targeted Eduarda Night One or there is another role in this game which can deal quite a bit of damage (maybe an item?). We also saw this last night as well possibly with Cthulhu taking 54% damage. ****ing confusing, man. In a 19 player game, there could easily be two 3rd party roles so an SK like ability that produce those kind of attacks isn't out of the question. Maybe there's some kind of powerful item that gets passed around night-to-night giving a player the chance to **** someone up. That actually seems likely and would kind of fit in a Smash Bros theme. Something is telling me though that there's an easier explanation and we just haven't connected the dots yet.

---

Anyway, we still actually haven't solved the mystery of yesterday though. Johnny targeted Eduarda and so did Regal, yet he took 89% damage...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Good point. But then does that mean there were three big attacks last night? Doc, LittleGumball, and Eduarda? Does that mean we have another third party like an SK? Or did Eduarda not get hit by Mafia or SK?
Seems like it. The only explanation, excluding an SK (powerful item), is Eduarda's Veteran ability which can deal 50-70% damage. But as you and others have said, the short flavour text seems to point out that Eduarda didn't deal damage back.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
@Tristan where did you dissappear to yesterday when everything was going down?

If you were busy, what would you have done? Who would you have attacked? Who's on your current radar? Be honest.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Wait so LG, you targeted Eduarda? 70% damage seems less than a Mafia attack...
No way. I didn't target anyone at all last night. I haven't targeted anyone all game. Someone must have hit me.

I wonder if there's a hammer weapon that can hit for high damage, or maybe just hit multiple people.

Also if there's a doctor in the game I'd super appreciate a heal :) thanks friend

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
First of all, holy ****, how am I still alive. I didn't think I'd make it through the night so I used the two items I've received so far. So two of the 20% damages are from me.

What's interesting though was that Koki took 140% damage night one and apparently both attacks were "big". Probably a Mafia attack (around 90% - same as Regal's Vig attack) and another one around 50%. So either Koki somehow targeted Eduarda Night One or there is another role in this game which can deal quite a bit of damage (maybe an item?). We also saw this last night as well possibly with Cthulhu taking 54% damage. ****ing confusing, man. In a 19 player game, there could easily be two 3rd party roles so an SK like ability that produce those kind of attacks isn't out of the question. Maybe there's some kind of powerful item that gets passed around night-to-night giving a player the chance to **** someone up.

My guess is that any night killing roles have a damage parameter of 70-90%. But I think what is most likely is that an SK attacked LG last night. That would explain why Koki took so much damage N1 (iirc Regal said that they did not attack Koki).

If there is an SK, perhaps they were inactive during N2, which is why there wasn't a second "big attack" then.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Also, I'm on vacation so I don't know what my activity is gonna look like. I'm sure I'm not gonna last very long anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom