• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Something I wanted to point out and get clarification on. I had tried to properly iso FroCho but I got nothing concrete. So I abandoned it. Just a whole bunch of "this would make sense if he's scum". One of those points were that not only was he the first to vote for ALIT but he was also the first to consistently bring people's attention back to the two under my damage parameters. He stated he thought Sadia is most likely scum in his first or so post after the day redo. This is of course under the basis that Sadia is scum. With her post death posts saying we'll regret and we made a bad mistake, I'm even more confident she's scum. Anyways,
So while I was reading the ending of Love Letter Mafia, this really caught my attention

I mean, why would you, Jamie, vote for Doc right off the bat, unless you were scum.

Doc was lynched Day 2 and flipped scum.

Eduarda

I don't think I explained that point about Frozen right. I can't use words >.>

(I'm going to talk as if Frozen is scum because that's what makes the most sense looking at this situation imo)
The incident of Frozen bussing ALIT and Sadia happened before he made that comment to Jamie. This was a tactic Frozen used. So in Love Letter, where he was town, projection would slip into his analysing methods. Since he used this very tactic, he would watch out for people who used the same tactic.

You can see this in Avengers with Viral (this isn't a very good example because he flipped scum but ya know). In a previous game the tactic he used as scum was asking about everyone's suspicions. So in Avengers he was naturally weary of people doing the same thing (me).

Something I wanted to point out and get clarification on. I had tried to properly iso FroCho but I got nothing concrete. So I abandoned it. Just a whole bunch of "this would make sense if he's scum". One of those points were that not only was he the first to vote for ALIT but he was also the first to consistently bring people's attention back to the two under my damage parameters. He stated he thought Sadia is most likely scum in his first or so post after the day redo. This is of course under the basis that Sadia is scum. With her post death posts saying we'll regret and we made a bad mistake, I'm even more confident she's scum. Anyways,
So while I was reading the ending of Love Letter Mafia, this really caught my attention

Doc was lynched Day 2 and flipped scum.

Taking about that Love Letter post, I meant to say unless you were town. If you read the rest of my post, I say there is only one possibility Jamie, as scum, would vote for Doc. I said Jamie was frustrated with Doc's inactivity so he lynched him. I was a little off because I guess they were both inactive the first night haha. Does that make sense?

Eduarda

Taking about that Love Letter post, I meant to say unless you were town. If you read the rest of my post, I say there is only one possibility Jamie, as scum, would vote for Doc. I said Jamie was frustrated with Doc's inactivity so he lynched him. I was a little off because I guess they were both inactive the first night haha. Does that make sense?
I thought the first part was if he was scum and the second part was if he was town. Your post seemed to be debating whether to trust Jamie or not and arguing the possibilities of him being scum.

I'm surprised you haven't gotten mad at me yet for tunneling you >.<

Pen

The game is on!
Alright, I finally managed to catch up (gee my eyes and brain hurt so much)! I have to apologize once more for my unacceptable absence. Anyway, let us cut to the chase, finally.

Anyway... Pendio's actions in the previous day have raised my suspicions.

He was silent for the whole day, and then came in toward then end of ALIT's lynch stating that he was "confident" that he was mafia, even with such a small piece of evidence. It seemed so abrupt and sudden to me. I'm sure that a large part of it is because of real life (and I get that; before this post, we have the same number of posts in the game, haha), but his certainty so late in the day really set off red flags for me. Was he not following the game at all until then? If he really was that sure, then I feel like he would have said something sooner, even in brief. Pendio, care to elaborate on why you were so sure ALIT was scum?

I am sorry, but both yesterday and today I was not able to really follow the game until the very end of each of the day periods. I was unable to comment on ALIT's slip-up sooner because I had not seen it. When I did see it, however, it struck me as an obvious scum slip-up. Knowing ALIT, I felt certain that he would not miss something like that from his role name in the role PM, so I felt very certain he was scum. That being said, I do not blame you for thinking it looked abrupt and sudden. I do hope you can easier understand where I am coming from now though.

This is a good post. To me, it's working in Frozen's favour. If he's scum, pointing out that his scum bud's death would confirm me may not be too helpful to Mafia. He could have also shown suspicion towards me but he chose not to. I guess it's also worthy to note that he had a bit of heat on him himself at this point with two people questioning his attack. So as Mafia, he would probably have tried to do whatever seemed the most town. Gummy and him were the only ones arguing to not knock me out. Going against the flow might not have been seen as very town. But I know he's a good player as scum so I'm still taking this with a grain of salt.

I have to disagree with the part that I bolded here. In my experience, going against the flow is something that scum will often try to avoid. To the Mafia it is important to be able to hide in plain site, so going with the flow would be a natural course of action for them. As a Townie, on the other hand, I think you are much more likely to go against the flow, especially in order to promote suspicions and evidence and such. This is why I do not think that it seems particularly non-Townish to go against the flow. Rather the contrary in fact. I just wanted to make that clear.

I'm definitely suspicious of him. I'm not as suspicious at his timing. Because near the end of the last day I prodded Pendio on Facebook to log on to ZD and check Mafia. Tristan and Sadia can confirm this. So the timing of his post isn't suspicious in itself. But the post itself? Yes. He said he thought ALIT was scum right when ALIT slipped up. Now I'm not sure if he logged onto ZD after ALIT's slip up, but if he did, why didn't he mention it then? I've noted it down definitely. But I've been waiting for him to respond before I look more into him.

To me, the slip-up that ALIT made was very helpful in convincing me of his scumminess, for reasons I have already explained. Sadly I had not seen the slip up when it happened. Instead I just saw it at the very end of the day, not long before I made my post about it.

Just remembered something

Now we know that both Johnny and Bryant are town

I can see why you want to confirm Bryant as Town because of this, but I think it is a stretch to declare Johnny a Townie too. His RB claim has me worried for the simple reason that the Mafia RB is one of the most common Mafia roles along with the Godfather himself. Both the Town RB and the Mafia RB are always likely to be in a game, so when Johnny claimed RB I could not help but feel weary. There was also something in the way he put his words when he role claimed. He said specifically that he was "a" Roleblocker as opposed to being "the" Roleblocker. That is another one of the things that makes me suspect he might actually be the RB for the Mafia. Of course there is a very good chance I might just be reading too much into it though.

@DekuNut @Pendio I just want to hear your thoughts. Do you find anybody scummy in particular?

I do still feel some suspicion for Toxic for the same reasons I stated yesterday, and I also think that Tristan elaborated very convincingly on him today. I found myself agreeing with it and it helped strengthen my suspicions that already existed. Then of course there is Johnny that I wrote about above, but he might be dying now anyway, so I guess we will see what happens. I do want to trust him, but the RB claim is always so tricky and can be awfully treacherous.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
hooooooly hamburgers!

dangalang, the Clones sure are in a pickle... I mean

with 97% damage, Sadia - or Toon Link, a Clone Goon, is a gooner.

And with 107% damage, Johnny Sooshi - or Lucina, the Clone Roleblocker, has also seen the end of his days.

Wowie zowie!

Well, that ends this day for now! The night ends in... approximately 29 hours.

Have a great one!

Attacked Trophies:
Toxic_Snowman (2)
- Tristan(14%), Eduarda(4%)
Sadia (2) - Cthulhu(12%), Frozen Chosen (17%)
Johnny Sooshi (1) - JC-Hurin (18%)
Doc (1) - LittleGumball (17%)

Total Damage:
Eduarda - 75%
Cthulhu - 54%
Toxic_Snowman - 29%
Pendio - 22%
Doc - 17%
RegalBryant - 14%
Heroine of Time - 7%

Status
Not open for further replies.