• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I know I generally hate when people say "sorry I'll post later" and then don't (I've been guilty of that before tbh), but rn I have to say that I missed all of today because I did a 14 hour shift at work, so I literally haven't even looked at this thread since last night. I work at 8am tmr so I'm going to bed now, and then I have a rehearsal for this thing I'm doing immediately after I get off (at 4). I just wanted to make a post to say that I probs won't be able to make another post before the end of the day (unless the day already ended, idek, I missed like 10 pages :P). So ya. idk what happened today, I'll read through what I missed when I can, but I just felt like I should update you guys. Wasn't expecting so many posts today.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
^ just got some **** to do today fam

Pen

The game is on!
I feel like a horrible human being right now for being this inactive. I am on page 15 at the moment, but I am in the process of catching up. I will be with you all again very soon, just hang on.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
You can use this as twilight. It's my fault for being so late. Been really busy. Will post this today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom