• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia 2: Originals vs Clones - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
Honestly, I'm still not feeling Johnny and Frozen Chosen. Maybe I'm being too paranoid about this, but they were my next two suspects for attack after Regal.
Why did you quote my post

My post was purely reliant on the thought that you're Mafia. Otherwise my suspicion against Johnny is invalid.
If you're trying to say you're town then why did you quote my post

Ugh ALIT's turning my points into a WIFOM situation >.> Thanks

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Eduarda said:
I know it happened in some game, though. I just can't remember which. And I know I wasn't in that game so sorry for not knowing. But it was one of the games I partly skimmed through. Do you remember which game that incident took place in? I remember thinking it was a smart move from you and being surprised you flipped scum.

If it's a game from this year, you're probably thinking of TF2.

Eduarda said:
Haha are you talking about me? :P
For one, I was neither in Dollhouse or the game the incident took place in so excuse me if I don't remember.
Secondly, this isn't a past memory failure. This is a 5 day old memory which completely slipped your mind apparently. The fact that you're going against Tristan and Johnny since I brought up their possible connection to you, doesn't help.

Well, the first thing that came to mind was Tristan thinking I was scum in Mafia Revival, actually. But I'm not going after him right now. I simply want to know where he finds FroCho suspicious. I think you might be getting him mixed up with my suspicion of Frozen Chosen.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Why did you quote my post

My post was purely reliant on the thought that you're Mafia. Otherwise my suspicion against Johnny is invalid.
If you're trying to say you're town then why did you quote my post

Ugh ALIT's turning my points into a WIFOM situation >.> Thanks

I wanted to reiterate my own suspicions about Johnny and Frozen, and I thought it was a good post to quote because you were directly responding to one of them.

Eduarda

Well, the first thing that came to mind was Tristan thinking I was scum in Mafia Revival, actually. But I'm not going after him right now. I simply want to know where he finds FroCho suspicious. I think you might be getting him mixed up with my suspicion of Frozen Chosen.
Not not Frozen. It's just the timing that you decided to look at that post and ask Tristan. Yes, it was the same post which I quoted, but I removed that part because it was irrelevant. So you probably went back to find something to say against Tristan. If you flip Mafia, you mentioning Tristan and Johnny turns this into a big WIFOM situation. So the timing was perfect.

I wanted to reiterate my own suspicions about Johnny and Frozen, and I thought it was a good post to quote because you were directly responding to one of them.
But I said nothing about Frozen. You quoting my post makes it seem that you're trying to convince me more that Johnny is scum. But that was a bad post to quote. It didn't add on anything to my suspicions.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Attack: RegalBryant

The suspicion on Eduarda doesn't read as genuine from him, and he seems content with following the most popular bandwagon without offering much insight of his own. He says he's most suspicious of Eduarda, but then attacks me without any real reason to his position other than vaguely stating that other people convinced him.

Attack: ALIT

attacking someone else would seem like a normal move in a game with votes, but this is just

Day ends probably when I'm at work. I also think it's important for a lynch today and i'm fine with an alit lynch.

@Jamie can we get some kind of percentage count????

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Please attack A Link In Time before the end of today. Knowing his alignment is getting more and more important

@DekuNut
@Tristan
@Pendio
@JC-Hurin
@Johnny Sooshi
@LittleGumball
@Heroine of Time
@Toxic_Snowman
@The Hero of Legend
@Viral Maze
@Cthulhu
@Doc
@Sadia
I don't know, he doesn't seem scummy to me. I get that it would be in our best interest to kill someone, or at least attempt to, so that we can gain information. But are we basing our attack on ALiT just on his little slip-up? Or is there concrete evidence? I'm not saying I won't attack, I just want to make sure we're making the right decision before I cast my attack.

Eduarda

I don't know, he doesn't seem scummy to me. I get that it would be in our best interest to kill someone, or at least attempt to, so that we can gain information. But are we basing our attack on ALiT just on his little slip-up? Or is there concrete evidence? I'm not saying I won't attack, I just want to make sure we're making the right decision before I cast my attack.
Slip up plus his almost dead spam attack plus all the interactions around him. If you have a better suggestion, go ahead

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
guys i was having fun with my friends!!

Attacked Trophies:
A Link In Time (5) - Frozen Chosen (16%), RegalBryant (10%), Libk (15%), Eduarda (5%), LittleGumball (23%)
RegalBryant (1) - A Link In Time (14%)

Total Damage:
Heroine of Time - 7%
A Link In Time - 69%
RegalBryant - 14%

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
@Eduarda I need to look back through ALIT's posts one more time. I'm continuing my ISOs thing, but I'll make a choice before the game day ends. I find the post you made tagging everyone funny, but I need to find a way to explain why. Hopefully I'll be able to do that too.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Okay... I'm really confused... I could have sworn I made a post this morning? I still have it saved in the notes of my iPad so it's easy to just paste here but... I don't understand how I didn't publish it. XD

Anyway. I'm caught up.

So as for ALIT, I'm not really getting scum vibes from him. While I suppose it's possible his mistake is indicative of being scum, I'm not really buying it. I feel like since the "Originals vs. Clones" thing is in the title, readily available to everyone, a mafia member would be MORE inclined to note that and make sure they don't slip up. After all, even if he was mafia, he would probably have the "Clone" thing written in front of his name, so he should be able to figure out that Originals would be the Town. That makes it seem more like an honest mistake.

I'm leaning Town with Eduarda. She seems like she's just trying to promote discussion. I don't fault her in any way for switching targets. After all, she apologized to me in the previous day. I felt like our discussion was done. It might be a bit odd that she didn't even mention me in this day period until it was pointed out to her, but otherwise I don't think that's a solid scumtell.

TL:DR Eduarda's skimming targets and can't seem to make up her mind.
Alit cocked up by mistaking original which is a town title for a job description and now everyone is calling scummyness.
Cthulhu said:
@Eduarda worries me. Why the shifting of focus? as someone else said why didn't you focus on Heroine? why the shifts in tactics? Makes me wonder whether you are leading conversation towards an unfair choice on a townie or if you are just trying to keep it all going. Kinda not sure
Actually, this reasoning here explains why I think she's Town, haha. She seems to me like she's presenting several potentially scummy targets so that the Town has many options, rather than focusing on one person. Remember that even in the previous day, despite grasping at straws she provided two targets initially. I think she's just trying to give us something to talk about. If she really was trying to lead us toward and unfair choice, wouldn't she focus on one target more prominently than the others?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i like hroni's post :uwu:

just hurry up and attack him, scum

Whoa, Gummy o.o
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom