• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros Mafia Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Hello everyone, Jamie here!

I will be your "Master Hand" for the Super Smash Bros Mafia game!

Playing with my Nintendo trophies, I realized how fun it would be to pin them up against each other in an epic game of Mafia!

I already have 20 of my favourite trophies, but if there are more trophies who want to join, I am certain we can accommodate you!

Therefore, there will be 20 slots open, but if more people join we can expand the list size.

EDIT: The first 20 slots are filled up, but I am still accepting as many people as possible.

Current list:
1. justac00lguy
2. Big Octo
3. LittleGumball
4. Dracomajora
5. Fig
6. AvatarFlygon
7. A Link In Time
8. Blackkirby
9. Pendio
10. DekuNut
11. musicfan
12. Mellow Ezlo
13. Sydney
14. PancakeSamurai
15. Firice da Vinci
16. WaffleNinja
17. Imogen
18. Thareous
19. fused_shadows
20. Stitch
21. Heroine of Time
22. Celeboy
23. Vergo-a-go-go
24. PokaLink
25. kokirion

Replacements:
1. Viral Maze
2. Go_Dark_Link

Hopefully Linkdude can help me out still! Have fun, everyone.

Last edited:

Jamie

I have updated the OP to include everyone. Keep 'em coming, guys!

Fig

The Altruist
Is this game based on Melee or Brawl? The original Smash Bros. only has 12 characters and even if you add the enemies in the original Smash Bros. such as Master Hand, Metal Mario, or the Fighting Polygonal Team, that's still roughly less than 20 characters. With Melee you have Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Crazy Hand and that could be the mafia. Brawl has an abundance of characters that could fit the bill as town or mafia but then you have characters such as King Dedede who are neutral based on the Subspace Emissary. Just wondering what iteration of Smash Bros. this mafia game will be based on.

Jamie

Is this game based on Melee or Brawl? The original Smash Bros. only has 12 characters and even if you add the enemies in the original Smash Bros. such as Master Hand, Metal Mario, or the Fighting Polygonal Team, that's still roughly less than 20 characters. With Melee you have Bowser, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, and Crazy Hand and that could be the mafia. Brawl has an abundance of characters that could fit the bill as town or mafia but then you have characters such as King Dedede who are neutral based on the Subspace Emissary. Just wondering what iteration of Smash Bros. this mafia game will be based on.

It was originally going to be based on Brawl, but now I have decided to incorporate some of the new characters revealed for SSB4 since a large amount of characters have been released, as well as some Melee characters. I have done my best to incorporate well-liked new characters alongside the classic characters that we see time and time again. There may also be some deviation from the Subspace Emissary, as I mostly took into account the characters roles within their individual games, now that the mafia game is not based solely on Brawl. Hope that clears things up for you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom