• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Here's the actual trailer for people who have yet to see it.

[video=youtube;U9S3GxFm5CE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9S3GxFm5CE[/video]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Can someone explain why people keep saying Brawl 2?

Looks to me like they're using the same physics, same models (for Wii U)...so much of the same ya dig? Whereas Melee from 64 was a huge jump, and Brawl from Melee was a huge jump. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I hope they get rid of F.L.U.D.D regarding Mario, that was one of the most useless special moves ever created imo.

@PS nope, totally different game is what Brawl is to Melee.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Looks to me like they're using the same physics, same models (for Wii U)...so much of the same ya dig? Whereas Melee from 64 was a huge jump, and Brawl from Melee was a huge jump. ;)

Well, you got a point there, but not much was released about this game yet. We could learn a lot more in the coming months

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
I was confused by that too.

Nintendo's released Balloon Fight for 3DS and had a mini-game inspired by the game in Nintendo Land so I doubt it's coincidental.
If this is true, then it is likely that the original Balloon Fighter might be one of Villager's alternate costumes. Another idea (but more difficult to implement) is Tingle's costume, because there was Tingle's Balloon Fight for the DS.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Um, that's what Brawl was to melee anyways :xd:

Whereas Brawl had new physics and, what, 15 new characters or so...the new game seems to run on the same physics and Sakurai already said the new characters for this title would be minimal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom