• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros Characters

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
Which video game characters do you think Nintendo should introduce in future Super Smash Bros games?

Post your ideas below and what their final smash could be.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I'd like to see someone from Final Fantasy and maybe Sepiroth because he's a well known character but I personally don't really care who.

I don't like the Final Smashes some characters were extremely weak and some to overpowered nor would I ever want to see them again.

Sonicbowling

BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!!!!!
Geno
Bowser Jr.
Majora's Mask Link,
where he switches between zora, goron, deku, like the pokemon trainer except he has 4 forms. and fierce deity as his final smash
Amaterasu
Susano, because he's awesome!
For a long shot, how about putting Ghirahim or Majora in the next Smash Bros?

btw, Chuck Norris deserves to be in.

Kirino

Tatakae
I really want Ghirahim to be in it. And i'm pretty sure he will be. I want Paper Mario. A new Paper Mario game is coming, and his moveset would be completly original. I also want Issac. I hope Amaterasu is put in. He would make an awesome Smash character. Plus, Imagine all the awesome stages these characters would have.

i'd like crono from chrono trigger, at least it's more likely than sephiroth because chrono trigger was actually on a nintendo system. i'd also like megaman, simon belmont, and amaterasu of course.

crono's final smash could be luminaire

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Duster, Paula, Jeff, Kumatora - Earthbound/Mother

Majora's Mask Link (as mentioned earlier), Ghirahim, Skyward Sword Link, Byrne, Zant - Zelda series

Prince Fluff - Kirby's Epic Yarn

Paper Mario - Paper Mario

Luigi - Luigi's Mansion 2 (uses Luigi's weapons from this game)

Pit - Kid Icarus: Uprising (uses Pit's weapons from this game)

Little Mac - Punch Out!!

Quote - Cave Story

Bowser Jr. - Super Mario Sunshine

Unova PKMN Trainer - Pokemon Black/White

Mewtwo - Pokemon

Knuckles - Sonic series

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
Alternate Costumes for Sonic:
Classic Sonic
Sonic from Sonic and the Black Knight

Alternate Costume for Link
Link from A Link to the Past

Sorry, I can't really think of new characters. They should put Shadow in, but to avoid his moveset from being similar to Sonics, he could use some guns from his game that was named after him.

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
Neku from The World Ends With You for DS. That game isn't as popular as it deserves.

Isaac from Golden Sun, 'cause I almost felt like Nintendo was trolling the fanbase when they put him JUST AS AN ASSIST TROPHY.

Would Cloud even have a purpose there? His Final Smash would be just like Link's (Omnislash)! Sephiroth would be rad, though (even with the long as crap attack animation). But from all FF, I'd rather have Cecil, Rydia or somebody from VI.

I agree with Caeda that they should put... Caeda (all right, that was awkaward).

Oh yeah, and the guy with the big sword who appeared in the Kid Icarus: Uprising trailer. It's about 8 seconds in:

[video=youtube;moitMMOHjr4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moitMMOHjr4[/video]

Last edited:

Ryuyasha

Dragon Demon
I agree with Crono being in it.

Also the Skull Kid With Majoras Mask.

His final smash would be to bring the moon down on the stage and kill everyone with it.

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Professor Layton and Luke from the PL series. The prof's final smash would be something to do with pandora's box, causing hallucinations that cause damage.
The seven sages from OoT. Each of their final smashes would centre around what they are the sage of.
I also think they should add all three of knuckles, shadow and tails from the sonic series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom