• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Mario Bros Super Show

B

Bender_rules

I loved this show,watched it all the time as a kid.I bought the box set of it.My son watches it all the time now.I also bought the super Mario bros 3 DVD collection as well as the Zelda and captain n series.These show bring back a lot of memories.

They have that show on netflix. I tried watching the first episode of it but couldnt stand it after the first 5 minutes! Its crap compaired to the zelda show! Lol i like the zelda show :D

The Super Mario Brothers Super Show rocked! I thought the live action segments were awesome.havnt gotten around to picking up the dvds but its on my to do list. I miss the animation of the 80s and 90s.

DO THE MARIO!

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
I used to watch that show as a kid. I got to see some episodes recently and now I suspect that Mario had a constant stream of alcohol running through his veins during the filming.

Fig

The Altruist
First of all, I am a huge Mario fan, so huge in fact I must take my daily dose of mini mushrooms! XD Anyways, I have some of the episodes on DVD and I still watch them on YouTube! That show was awesome and I really enjoyed the wackiness of the characters, especially King Koopa. I had an amazing childhood when I was still watching it as a kid. Ahhh, Classic cartoons, you can never go wrong with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom