• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stupidity

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
This just happened. I'm playing through ALTTP, right? And it's my first time playing the game.
So I've got the master sword and I'm going up the tower to save Zelda when Agahnim is using his powers on Zelda the seventh sage, blah, blah...

...and I can't figure out what to do after he disappears. I run all around the room. Bombing walls and I tried several times using the mirror (which takes you to the entrance of the tower) so I went through the tower and defeated all the enemies at least 5 times.

So I looked it up. YOU HAVE TO CUT DOWN THE CURTAIN?!?!?!
Why of course. He clearly moves through it. I'm just blind/mentally handicapped...

C

CrazyZeldaFan80

Back when I was 8 and I first got The Legend of Zelda, it took me a week to find the first Dungeon.

Kirino

Tatakae
This just happened. I'm playing through ALTTP, right? And it's my first time playing the game.
So I've got the master sword and I'm going up the tower to save Zelda when Agahnim is using his powers on Zelda the seventh sage, blah, blah...

...and I can't figure out what to do after he disappears. I run all around the room. Bombing walls and I tried several times using the mirror (which takes you to the entrance of the tower) so I went through the tower and defeated all the enemies at least 5 times.

Why of course. He clearly moves through it. I'm just blind/mentally handicapped...

Don't feel bad.The same exact thing happened to me.:P

Beeker

Wild Card

Wow! The same thing happenned to you? That's interesting!:lol:
This happenned to me before. I went through the dungeon more times and because of this, I took a break from ALttP for at least a month.

My dumbest moment I had while playing Zelda would have to be in Twilight Princess. I was in Snowpeak Ruins, and I got to the part where the cannon is outside and you have to shoot a cannonball at the Freezard thing. However, I couldn't figure out how to get the cannonballs out of the room that's in that same place.

So, I went to the other room with the cannon and cannonballs, trying to figure out if there was a way to take the cannonballs out of this area. When I found out I couldn't, I got frustrated, and this is where I first fired a cannonball at Link's head. I had no fairies at that time, so I got a game over.

After that, I remembered about those sort of see-saw switches on the walls where those cannonballs in the first cannon room were. There, I figured out you used those switches to get the cannonballs out of the room and to the cannon. I felt extremely dumb after that, especially since I got a game over because of frustration and curiosity.

There were a few stupid thing I did when I first started playing the series. The funniest one, though, is this. Remember those white bouncing flowers in A Link to the Past? When I played that game for the first time, I found them threatening, so I kept on trying to attack them... :P
Another good one was in that maze in Ganon's Tower from the Wind Waker. I kept on following the sword blades insead of the hilts... >.<

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom